Docs Yet for April cruise???

jordanaire

I was just wondering if anyone that is cruising in early April has received their documents yet? I've seen where some fellow cruise critics have gotten their docs for their March 31st cruise!

:cool: Bill

Nothing yet Bill, we are on the Spirit on April 8th.

Fred

I was just wondering if anyone that is cruising in early April has received their documents yet? I've seen where some fellow cruise critics have gotten their docs for their March 31st cruise!

:cool: Bill

still awaiting the arrival of mine also...should be any day now! April 1, sail date awaits my departure!

I'm on the Inspriration, April 28th Cruise, and I received my docs this week! I was very surprised to get them that early.

Did you book through Carnival for a TA? Wonder if that matters. That is early we are on the Liberty the same day and don't expect ours until next month sometime. That would be a good surprise!;)

I booked directly from Carnival on February 13th and received the docs Tuesday, the 20th. I didn't expect it at all. I had already filled in the funpass so all my info was on the form. Go figure. Usually I don't get them until about 2-3 weeks before the cruise. But it sure is nice to be able to fondle them whenever I want. :D

Archived