RC Stock

csk

This from the RCI web page. I think this is what you are looking for.

jc

RCCL Shareholder Benefit

Frequently Asked Questions

1.Who is eligible for this offer?2.What is the offer?3.How do I redeem this offer? 4.I am sailing with my family and some friends. Can they redeem the offer too?5.Can I use the offer each time I sail?6.Can this offer be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons?7.Is offer transferrable?8.Are there any restrictions?

1.Who is eligible for this offer?Any shareholder holding a minimum of 100 RCL shares.

2.What is the offer?$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 9 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 8 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Carribean or Celebrity Cruise sailings (Excludes Celebrity Xpeditions) booked by May 1,2007.

Via Mail: P.O Box. Box 025511, Miami FL 33102-5511.

Via Fax: 1-305-539-4645

Via Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

3.How do I redeem this offer?Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of share ownership in Royal Carribean Cruises, Lt.

4. I am sailing with my family and some friends. Can they redeem the offer too?The offer is only available for the stateroom in which the shareholder (with a minimum of 100 RCL Shares)is sailing. Only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

5. Can I use the offer each time I sail?Yes, you may request this offer multiple times- as often as you sail on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises (Excludes Celebrity Xpeditions). Reservations must be booked no longer than May 1, 2007.

6. Can this offer be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons?Yes, this offer is combinable with other offers, onboard credits, and coupons. The offer is NOT available to company employees, travel agents, tour conductors and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced-rate crusie fares.

7.Is offer transferrable?No. Offer is non-transferable. Only the stateroom that the shareholder is traveling in will be eligible for the onboard credit.

8.Are there any restrictions?Valid only for cruise vacations on Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises. Not applicable to Celebrity Xpeditions. Offer is non-transferable and not available to company employees, travel agents, inter-line rates, tour conductors, and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced rate cruise fares. Onboard credit is calculated in US dollars, but is not redeemable for cash. Certificate value credited to onboard account at time of sail. Credit is applied on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare shall receive full value of certificate. Only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

You are welcome. I just bought 105 shares in my wife's name about a month ago. I booked a cruise the next week. Sent an email showing the stock purchase and they assigned the $200 OBC on my account. It was a piece of cake.

I bought 110 shares of Carnival too, so I get credit on all of those cruiselines as well. I have to maintain my objectivity! ;) :D

jc

I got about a $1,200.00 in OBC's last year on a $3550 investment.

Rick

I am still mad at you Rick because you won't talk to me on our roll call thread because you are too busy chatting on all of your other roll call threads in which you are earning OBCs before you sail with me! :D

jc

my husband day trades, so my next question would be do you have to own it for a specific amount of time, or do you just have to own it when you sail, my husband says the motto or day trading is not to be "married" to any stock, never know when he gets a notion to sell it. thanks

I had been slowly buying Royal Caribbean Stock at the rate of a few shares a month and was up to about 30 shares. This week I bought another 70+ shares so I'd have over 100 shares.

I know how everything works and have a Celebrity cruise booked for October and a RCCL booked for January. Here's my question.

Since I buy stock online will a copy of my online statement from the brokerage firm be sufficient to send as proof that I own these shares?

Thanks.

Don't know. I am too stupid to be a day trader not to mention too lazy. I buy inherently valueable companies and I hold onto them as long as I perceive them to remain a valueable company. In the short run stocks go up and down, in the long run good stocks go up.

jc:D

I had been slowly buying Royal Caribbean Stock at the rate of a few shares a month and was up to about 30 shares. This week I bought another 70+ shares so I'd have over 100 shares.

I know how everything works and have a Celebrity cruise booked for October and a RCCL booked for January. Here's my question.

Since I buy stock online will a copy of my online statement from the brokerage firm be sufficient to send as proof that I own these shares?

Thanks.

I went to my online statement copied the information regarding my shares of RCL stock and then went to their website http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

and pasted the information into the email form.

I got an email within 24 hours saying they had linked the OBC to my booking.

jc

If the stock is owned in each names, 100 shs. each, rather than 200 shs. joint, then do you get 2 $100.00 credits, rather than a single $100.00?

Thanks!

The only advantage that I think might exist to own 100 shares in 2 names instead of one name is if you book additional cabins for children. You could for example book hubby and son in cabin A get your OBC and wife and daughter in Cabin B and get your OBC. However!!!! I am only guessing here. My wife owns 105 shares of RCL we get on our 13 day cruise $200 OBC; Seymour a famous CC poster probably owns 10,000 shares of RCL stock and if Seymour books my cruise he too will get a $200 OBC. I know kind of crazy. :eek: I am sure about the Seymour and us comparison, but I am not sure about the first example I gave, so if that is your scenario please get confirmation before you proceed! :D :eek:

jc

Archived