Crown Caribe Balcony

Irina555

Just booked Crown out of NY for May. Caribe deck balcony cabin. I know I read something about these balconies being uncovered or partially covered, could someone explain more about this?

Is it uncovered from above? Will appreciate any details on this.

I am soooo excited!!! Going on the cruise AGAIN!

CrusinAgain is correct. The part of the balcony you see in that photo is the uncovered section obviously. There is a slightly larger portion that is covered. Plenty of room for 6-8 people in chairs or more if some stand. Caribe deck balconies are the cat's pj's. Don't leave home without one.

Here's a different view that might help show the Caribe Balcony...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2281486780075564541OwiTQT?vhost=travel

Dolphin balconies are far left, next right are the Caribe balconies, then Baha, and Aloha.

You can see that the Caribe balconies are half covered by the Baha balconies.

Here's a different view that might help show the Caribe Balcony...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2281486780075564541OwiTQT?vhost=travel

Dolphin balconies are far left, next right are the Caribe balconies, then Baha, and Aloha.

You can see that the Caribe balconies are half covered by the Baha balconies.

Good view! Between the two views posted one should be able to really get the feel of the balconies. It definitely shows the Caribe being the largest balcony.

I knew Caribe balconies were large, but thought Dolphin were larger. Stink - I changed from a Caribe to a Dolphin aft too! LOL Oh well that's what I get for trying to be a big ole balcony hog. I'll still enjoy the wonderful aft view anyway.

Thanks for the pictures.

Kim

I knew Caribe balconies were large, but thought Dolphin were larger. Stink - I changed from a Caribe to a Dolphin aft too! LOL Oh well that's what I get for trying to be a big ole balcony hog. I'll still enjoy the wonderful aft view anyway.

Thanks for the pictures.

Kim

I think everyone has been referring the side balconies and not the aft ones so you may not need to worry if you have an aft balcony. I would love to try an aft. :)

One more thing - will 718 on Caribe be a better choice than 707 since 707 is right across from the elevator? Will it be noisy?

http://cs.cruisebase.com/cm/Images/Ships/1536/918/decks/10326.gif

We didn't find cabins were too noisy near the elevators, but for good measure, it could be fair to say that C717 has a better chance of being more quiet.

One more thing - will 718 on Caribe be a better choice than 707 since 707 is right across from the elevator? Will it be noisy?

http://cs.cruisebase.com/cm/Images/Ships/1536/918/decks/10326.gif

Hello...we were in C414 on the Crown 2/17-2/24.......(we love the Caribe balcony)...we were only about 2 or 3 cabins down from the center hall of elevators..we heard nothing....no elevator noise at all....for the most part it was a very quiet deck.......we loved the Crown......its a beautiful ship.....enjoy

Hello...we were in C414 on the Crown 2/17-2/24.......(we love the Caribe balcony)...we were only about 2 or 3 cabins down from the center hall of elevators..we heard nothing....no elevator noise at all....for the most part it was a very quiet deck.......we loved the Crown......its a beautiful ship.....enjoy

Glad you liked C414. We are in that room on our Emerald cruise next February. Looking forward to the cruise. We have not cruised Princess since 98.

Archived