RE:Needing information

tracey1212

Good morning everyone. My family and I are planning a trip next Feb on the Majesty of the Sea. My children will be 13,9 and 6, I'm wanting to know if there are alot of things for kids to do on the ship. My 6yr old is special need and we was not going to leave her in the camp long but long enough for us to have some time to ourself....And also how are the cabins on this cruise line we have been on the carnival and this will be our first on the Royal Caribbean, just need some information from the guest who have been on the Majesty of the Sea lately...Thank you...

I think you will find the cabins a bit smaller--RCI is famous for it's small rooms! You may want to consider 2 connecting rooms, for added space and an extra bathroom! There is in-room babysitting avail, if you want an evening to yourselves!

All in all, I think your kids will love Adventure Ocean, and the ship, too! Enjoy!

Archived