A Question For Lois

spcl4cs_gal

I am not Lois...:o but I think she is sailing in September. (11?)

Wow..you are must be a big fan of Zuiderdam! :D We are sailing on her on August 21st.

If you are sailing on August 21 then you will be on my cruise that I just booked tonight. :D I can't seem to stay away from that ship!!

Cool!!!

Zuiderdam should award you with loyality medal or something.;)

But at some point you gotta try Century too! (Lois's and my favourite ship to this point!)

If I didn't know where you lived I'd think you lived in Florida!:)

I hope weather will be good.

No medal of honor needed, just a nice relaxing week on the high seas is all I'm after. :)

If I lived in Florida I would never work, just sail all the time.

Florida = great place to live and cruise

Ontario = great place to be a hockey fan! Although Florida beat Ontario in this category this year! :eek: ;)

Hi girls:) oh wow, you are both going on the same cruise!

Tatka is correct......I am sailing on 9-11......Alison, if you have a chance...book again and go with our ROLL CALL:D :D

Alison, I get the impression you LOVE the Z:D ....can you give me some information on why you think she is so special? I know you wrote your review...and also gave us a "Live From" thread...but I thought you might not mind...;) ....

I love giving my opinions on why CENTURY is so special for me....so maybe you can help me out with the Zuiderdam:)

You know, I really can't pinpoint one certain thing that makes this ship great for me. Maybe it's the fact that she was the first cruise ship I was on and therefore kind of special that way. Maybe it's that I haven't run into one problem with her yet with regards to service...why try and fix something when it isn't broken I guess.

Some people really don't like the size of this ship but I think I would have a hard time sailing on something smaller. I especially like the fact that you can just go out on the deck and do nothing all day, but I guess you could do that on any ship. :D

In the end though, I have to say that having a couple of friends on the crew of this ship makes things enjoyable too. ;)

thanks so much:) almost sounds like why I love the Century so much LOL...its not just "one thing"....but the overall experience...and how I feel so welcomed on that ship:D

Hopefully I will have a great week on the Z too:)

thanks so much:) almost sounds like why I love the Century so much LOL...its not just "one thing"....but the overall experience...and how I feel so welcomed on that ship:D

Hopefully I will have a great week on the Z too:)

I know you will have a great week on the Z! The weather will be cooler and the ship might not be as crowded with kids like when I am forced to travel....not that I have anything against kids, mind you. :D

I know you will have a great week on the Z! The weather will be cooler and the ship might not be as crowded with kids like when I am forced to travel....not that I have anything against kids, mind you. :D
i

Are you a teacher? Why are you forced to cruise during the summer?

I used to like to travel to Caribbeans during the late fall and winter but with unpredictable (snowstorm-wise) weather in New England I feel safe to travel when there is no weather surprises. I also think that it's not very healthy for the body to have such a big change in climate. I read somewhere that it takes 3-4 days for human body to adjust to new climate.

If I could I would travel to Caribbean in May or June but my kid is still in school at this time of the year.

And I think you'd like Century(Celebrity) even though it's a smaller ship (15 tons smaller). She doesn't have a feel of a small ship, I think all difference in the number of passengers' cabins.

i

Are you a teacher? Why are you forced to cruise during the summer?

I used to like to travel to Caribbeans during the late fall and winter but with unpredictable (snowstorm-wise) weather in New England I feel safe to travel when there is no weather surprises. I also think that it's not very healthy for the body to have such a big change in climate. I read somewhere that it takes 3-4 days for human body to adjust to new climate.

If I could I would travel to Caribbean in May or June but my kid is still in school at this time of the year.

And I think you'd like Century(Celebrity) even though it's a smaller ship (15 tons smaller). She doesn't have a feel of a small ship, I think all difference in the number of passengers' cabins.

Yes I am a teacher so the only times I can cruise are Christmas, Spring Break and during the summer. I guess it beats not cruising at all though, right? :)

I am looking into cruising to Alaska next summer so that would be a definite change of scenery for me. And you are right about the body becoming accustomed to the change in climate...when I travel during the March Break, I find it very hot because of being used to snow and cold weather at that time here in Ontario. I only wish I could travel in the spring or fall when the rates are lower.

Archived