Sarge - Comic

angelina

Hey, I wanted to find the website for a comic named Sarge. He was on the Crown Princess when I was there for the Oct 27th voyage. I tried googling it but I can't find anything. Does anyone out there know what it is?

We saw him on the Golden in '04 and bought his CD. What a talent!! I think he is appearing in Vegas. On his website he mentioned that in Jan.'07 he would be going to Vegas. If that is correct Princess sure lost a gem of an entertainer. Great show without any foul language!! We listen to his CD every now and then and laugh just as hard as the first time we saw him.

Thanks so much for the help. For some reason I just couldn't find it. Yes, we also loved him. So funny. If he's in Vegas, darn, I wanted to find out if he was going to be on the CP on the May 27th voyage. Would have been nice to see his show again.

Sarge is amazing, he was hilarious. I saw his show the 3 nights that he was on and laughed the whole time. he is also a very nice person, had some time to play roulette with him and talk to him as he wandered the ship. He has great talent and is a good person.

I was on that same cruise with Angelina and he was the entertainment highlight for me and the rest of the group I sailed with. We usually skip all the shows on ships but, thanks to these boards, we had heard of Sarge and made a point to go see him. What a comedic talent.

We enjoyed him on the Grand in 2005. I just looked at his schedule. I assumed he would be on the Crown for our sailing in a week and a bit. Nope! I was looking forward to seeing him again, but he is on a break..and is back the cruise after us.

Next time.

• 5 years later...

Thank you! I've tried searching for him several times and was never able to find anything. I saw him perform on the Golden Princess in 2004. He was the funniest comedian I've ever seen! My favorite part was when he talked about math. It went something like this:

Sarge: What was your least favorite subject in school?

Almost everyone in the audience (shouting): MATH!

Sarge: Are there any math teachers in the audience?

(One person raises his hand.)

Sarge: Thanks for ruining our lives.

Then he made up some crazy, hilarious math problem. It was so funny!

Archived