Sovereign March 26 2007

This is my first cruise and I'm so excited, I have always loved big boats. My friends and I are older college kids, early 20's, who like to have a good time; Also responsible college kids with serious majors: engineering, pre-med, etc. My question is about Nassau and Paradise Island. We are on a budget and are not going to do any excursions, what are the best public beaches and best/cheapest places bars or stores to purchase drinks to take to beach etc.

Do a search on these boards for the hotel across from the Atlantis on Paradise Island, I think it might be Comfort Inn and Suites but not sure. You can book a room there for 4 occupants and get braclets that will allow you all the beach.water activities for a day that the fantasic resort offers. Might not be the most reasonable day but certainly the most impressive !! The ship is in port all day so you can really enjoy yourselves. Also check the Port of Call boards for additional tips

This is my first cruise and I'm so excited, I have always loved big boats. My friends and I are older college kids, early 20's, who like to have a good time; Also responsible college kids with serious majors: engineering, pre-med, etc. My question is about Nassau and Paradise Island. We are on a budget and are not going to do any excursions, what are the best public beaches and best/cheapest places bars or stores to purchase drinks to take to beach etc.

You keep that ship in good shape for us! We will be on there the following Monday.

Archived