Wanted pictures of the Boatyard

judyf

Does anyone have pictures of the Boatyeard they could post?

I'm trying to decide if we should spend the day there. I'm traveling with my mother (69) and I need to make sure there's shade available. She does do well in the sun and heat, even tough she loves to cruise. Plus I want to see what's available for me too!:D

Thanks!!!

• 5 weeks later...

There is shade if she stays under an umbrella ($2 extra above the $15 pp entrance fee (includes one drink, chair and return cab to port). It's an active beach and you can do a lot of people watching there. The water is a very pretty color, there are restrooms and an openair bar-type restaurant where you can sit at picnic tables. Some other tables are in the shade under the restaurant roof and more towards the bar, but not too many. We were just there a bit over a wk. ago. It's an "active" type of place.

Does anyone have pictures of the Boatyeard they could post?

I'm trying to decide if we should spend the day there. I'm traveling with my mother (69) and I need to make sure there's shade available. She does do well in the sun and heat, even tough she loves to cruise. Plus I want to see what's available for me too!:D

Thanks!!!

Judy....

If you'll go to the Google search engine (Google) and enter the text: Boatyard Barbados pictures, you'll get hundreds and hundreds of great shots!

Have a super time! :)

Here are some pictures that I just took the last week of March. They have umbrellas available. Also there are some tables at the beach bar that are in the shade.

You can take a shuttle $4/pp usd to the Boatyard. The cost is $15/pp usd and they take credit cards. You get a chair, use of the bathrooms/showers and a free drink(rum punch,beer,pina colada or strawberry daquiri(probably soda too)) The umbrella is $2 extra.

There are jet skis for rent as well and a banana boat that you can ride. The jet skis were $30 for 1/2 hour.

343450445_cruise2007075.jpg.e0b3b6afc488b0d4e8dc382b60dc0936.jpg

801505928_cruise2007072.jpg.007ed6dfef977bf1415033ec42ad5b78.jpg

Archived