St Tropez deck.... topless ?

Even though there is not suppose to be any such thing on RCL I had read on some other earlier posts that this deck located up high... deck 10 I think was kind of in a hidden location and occasionally the dedicated topless could lay out there.

Even though there is not suppose to be any such thing on RCL I had read on some other earlier posts that this deck located up high... deck 10 I think was kind of in a hidden location and occasionally the dedicated topless could lay out there.

Carnival has a topless deck though I recently saw a post that they are getting rid of them.

And somehow, those who want to go topless are able to find this hidden location that no one else knows about? :rolleyes: Is there some secret internet site where special people go to get this information?:D:D I think you may be the victim of another urban legend.;)

Can't speak to the original question, but will confess that while exploring AOS on our first RCCL cruise we observed some bottomless activity in the moonlight....YIKES! I quickly backed down the stairs.......

Archived