Amsterdam,sept 21/07

KODIDC

Am doing the 64 day, Asia, Australia and Polynesai Explorer Cruise....am looking for anyone on this sailing, or has done this area before....many questions :confused: , but will start with asking advice re land tours...want to to the Terra Cotta Warriors, and the Great Wall just to name a couple...the question is should it be started from Xingang or Shankhai???

Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.:D

Thanks

KODIDC

Hello and welcome to Cruise Critic. I can't help with answers to your questions but do want to tell you how I envy you this cruise! I want to take it someday so much I can taste it!

I do know there are some posters who have taken it, so there may be some answers forthcoming.

Until then, do you know about the Roll-Call forum? Go up to the top of the page and click on "Cruise Critic Message Boards". In the (I think) fourth grouping down you will see the roll-calls; click on Holland America, then on your ship name. That will take you to a list of various cruises. Yours should be there.

That way you can "meet" some of your shipmates. Some of them may have the answers you seek and will be glad to share the info.

They may even have answers to questions you haven't thought of yet!

Have a great cruise! :)

Bob and I are taking this cruise for the first half, Seattle to Singapore. There is a Roll Call for this cruise, and lots of information can be found there. Do check it out. There also are Ports of Call boards which might also be helpful, to you, in planning shore excursions.

Archived