Address in the Bahamas

MrLee

We're leaving monday from Tampa for a cruise that's first port is Nassau. On the immigration form it asks for Port of Embarkation which would be Tampa, but they also ask for "Address while in the Bahama's". Would that just be the name of the ship? Also, it asks how many nights we're staying. I presume that would be zero. It sounds pretty basic but I don't want to screw anything up.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would guess (not being an American) that "In transit" or cruise line/ship name would be what they are looking for. When I fill out our pre-clearance on Air Canada's website when flying into the U.S. that is what they show in their example for cruise passengers.

Last Nov. I just put Zenith as my address while there. I think I also put 0 for the # of nights.

Tampa is a wonderful port to sail out of. Very easy and a nice bunch of employees there. (I assumed your were sailing Celebrity!! Their terminal was nicer than HAL the year before and much more organized even though both cruises were the very 1st of the season out of Tampa!! Love that Celebrity!!)

Have a great cruise! :cool: Deb C.

Usually on the immigration form they want an address if you are staying overnite or longer in Nassau, you won't be doing that so you wouldn't have an address. Just put 0 nites and list the ships name as the Hotel. If its not what the cruise line wants, they'll have you fill out another form at check in

Last Nov. I just put Zenith as my address while there. I think I also put 0 for the # of nights.

Tampa is a wonderful port to sail out of. Very easy and a nice bunch of employees there. (I assumed your were sailing Celebrity!! Their terminal was nicer than HAL the year before and much more organized even though both cruises were the very 1st of the season out of Tampa!! Love that Celebrity!!)

Have a great cruise! :cool: Deb C.

As a matter of fact it's the Zenith I'm sailing on this time. I just needed to get out of this weather for a few days. I'm looking forward to October's cruise every bit as much since the only NCL ship I've been on is the Dream. I really like freestyle for meals even though the Dream isn't set up that well for it.

Thanks to those responding. Maybe I worry too much! ;)

Archived