El Cheapo Room

We "lucked" up on a GREAT deal. We are going on the Enchantment of the Seas on 4/28. We paid next to nothing for the room (interior) which we really don't mind. However we are in the back of ship, third deck in the corner, Room 3667 do you think we will have a lot of issues with noise or extreme movement of the ship? I know you get what you pay for but I just want to know what to expect.

Thanks

Dana

Carnival 9/2004

Costa 4/2006

RCCl 4/2007

I don't think you will be trouble by either. Yes, in the extreme front and rear of the ship, there is more movement, but on deck 3, you are low enough to mitigate that! If you got a great deal, enjoy!!!!!

Congrats on getting a good deal- you'll enjoy your cruise no matter how great or not-so-great the cabin. Just in case it's noisy- take earplugs (I recommend the foam kind that mold to fit your ear). And in case it's bouncy (not too likely on that low of a deck)- take some meclizine along- or at least plan on visiting the purser's desk if you need either earplugs or meclizine.

And remember that you won't spend too much time in the cabin (and most of that time you'll be asleep!). Have a great cruise!

When we booked a cruise for all our kids/spouses we had the cheapest rooms on the ship(Q-catagory) at $999/pp!! It was JULY...need I say more? I was very concerned about where we would be, etc. It was ABSOLUTELY fine! The rooms were across the hall from the very popular aft balcony cabins. Other than location, they were identical to the other inside cabins. I will never worry again about the cabins.

Archived