Next cuisine for NCL?

NoVaCruiser60

I can't imagine a cruise without the formal dining rooms, No formal dress is one thing, no formal dining is quite another. Letting my imagination run away with me, if they want to add anything I go for a real deli (but it has to be really good) and second the Brazilian steakhouse. Indian/Maroonan I don't think so, but maybe Greek would work. How bout all seafood, now I would eat there 75% of the time. NMnita

I can't imagine a cruise without the formal dining rooms, No formal dress is one thing, no formal dining is quite another. NMnita

Ditto! But maybe I think that way because I've never had a fancy pants waiter that thought he was better than I was LOL

-Monte

I love Indian and Moroccan food, but Raffles on the Spirit already did a fair representation of those at lunch time! For a dinner, what I'd love to see is Greek food. As long as they stay away from the foods that are essentially Italian equivalents, it would be wonderful!

I also like the idea of the ice cream shoppe. Just as long as they keep the ginger ice cream. Man, that stuff was GOOD!!! :D :D :D

Teri

Well, I love the Asian/Fusion SoHo room on the Star, that turned out to be our favorite alternative restaurant, next to Ginza.

Other than that, SEAFOOD all the way....would love to see a GREAT fresh fish place, but given the logistics of great fish at sea, not holding my breath. ;)

AND OH, another thought, although I'm not a vegetarian, I love vegetarian cuisine...maybe a little nook for the vegetarian/vegan crowd? I know there are vegetarian options elsewhere, it would just be nice to see a little specialty restaurant or buffet corner that focused on really great vegetarian cuisine.

Archived