Cruise Critic & State Room Issues

going2cruz

We all need to band together on state room issues in particular cabins on each ship.

Maybe our collective efforts can get the cruise lines committed to fixing some of the issues with particular state rooms.

Lets face it we all love cruising and we all do fear getting stuck with an insufficient room.

How can we get the Cruise Critic hosts to discuss the issue about organizing a rooms issues board for each ship. If we can express our rooms issues our fellow cruisers may have a chance have it addressed before cruising or maybe booking.

What kinds of room issues did you have or do you have in mind?

I dont think I understand what sorts of issues you are wanting to discuss. There is already a thread about which cabins folks recommend not booking because mostly they are noisy.

Maybe if you have a specific issue in mind you can start your own thread?

There is a board for cabin selections:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=207

If someone is picking a cabin, just type it into the search feature, that can give you background... take everything with a grain of salt. I've never really heard about insufficient rooms... rooms with noise, yes... but that isn't going to change... you pay less for guarantees and that's who gets em.

Use your comment card... that's what they are there for.

Would it be possible for you to please use standard type? Some of us are color blind and have difficulty in seeing off-colors.
Maybe that's why I'm having trouble understanding it. I mean, I can see it, but I don't quite get it. ;)

How can we get the Cruise Critic hosts to discuss the issue about organizing a rooms issues board for each ship.
Why do the CC hosts need to discuss room issues? All you have to do is post a thread (explaining what you're talking about) and everyone can discuss it. :)

Archived