Update...Price Drop and RCCL laughed

Well, called again today (to my RCCL advisor) this time), and was credited close to $1,000 for the price dropping on our cabins. We didn't get a price drop for the balcony rooms since they were purchased under the Senior Citizen Discount. Thanks to everyone for their advice!!

Well, called again today (to my RCCL advisor) this time), and was credited close to $1,000 for the price dropping on our cabins. We didn't get a price drop for the balcony rooms since they were purchased under the Senior Citizen Discount. Thanks to everyone for their advice!!

I'm glad to hear it worked out . . . as I posted on your other thread, I was amazed at how easy RC was to deal with when our price dropped.

Glad to hear it all worked out. Did not know that about the Senior Discount but so far we have never seen our Senior Discount beat. We aren't complaining as that Senior thing has sure done us right! I tell my DH (as he is the one who qualifies not me) that he is just more than a pretty face - he gets us great cruise discounts!!:D

Very good!

Were you able to officially make mention of the other rep's ridiculously awful and unprofessional words from yesterday? I've been a customer service rep before, and I'm trying to imagine *laughing* at a customer asking for a price change (wouldn't have given one, it wasn't the nature of the company's situation, but wouldn't have *laughed*). At very least, that rep needs to be trained that refunds for price drops are, indeed, done!

Archived