CC Dawn Cruise Tahiti 2009

Star-Man

There was a suggestion in the other thread that someone create a thread just for this cruise.

So here it is, all discussion should fit here nicely.

:)

So, for those of us without the Funside brochure, what exactly is this 2009 cruise about and where does it go?

Trevor

this is from the other thread:

Depart Sydney 30th August, arriving back 15th September 2009.

At the moment we're only assuming it's a Tongan one because it's the same time of year and same length of time as the one advertised in the Funside News for September 2008. Karen saw the port bookings on the Port of Sydney website.

Also, realised that the title of the thread should read Tonga. :o

this is from the other thread:

Also, realised that the title of the thread should read Tonga. :oops:

So, at the moment, it's still just an assumption that it's a Tongan cruise?

When I was checking the Sydney Ports website the other week, I just happen to notice that the Dawn would be in on 30th Aug & then 15th Sept 09. We look for the longer cruises so I said to DH, " looks like there's a 16 nighter in Sept 09, will cover our anniversary & my birthday- we gotta go!!". Had no idea where it went but I didn't really care. Ports of call are not a priority. Then when we received the Funside News & saw the 16 nighter in Sept 08 to Tonga, I just figured it would more than likely be pretty much the same cruise (same time of year, same no. of nights). I then thought that was a bonus as I have always wanted to go to Tonga.

I know it'sa long way off but we will definately be considering it.

Karen

Or the honeymoon :eek: LOL

mmmmm....not sure I want to see that bit:eek: .

Actually, reminds me of a couple I served at work today. They were right in front of me and pashing like you wouldn't believe the whole time I was serving them (I saw tongues & everything....yuk!!). I so much wanted to tell them to get a room but had to bite my tongue (pity they didn't bit each others....off).

Karen

mmmmm....not sure I want to see that bit:eek: .

Actually, reminds me of a couple I served at work today. They were right in front of me and pashing like you wouldn't believe the whole time I was serving them (I saw tongues & everything....yuk!!). I so much wanted to tell them to get a room but had to bite my tongue (pity they didn't bit each others....off).

Karen

You should have tried a sales pitch and offered to sell them breath mints or lip gloss ;) LOL.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking the thread and going off-topic. Let's steer this ship back on course.

It should be a wonderful cruise, 16 days and all our friends from CC. I'm actually looking forward to it already.

When I was checking the Sydney Ports website the other week, I just happen to notice that the Dawn would be in on 30th Aug & then 15th Sept 09. We look for the longer cruises so I said to DH, " looks like there's a 16 nighter in Sept 09, will cover our anniversary & my birthday- we gotta go!!". Had no idea where it went but I didn't really care. Ports of call are not a priority. Then when we received the Funside News & saw the 16 nighter in Sept 08 to Tonga, I just figured it would more than likely be pretty much the same cruise (same time of year, same no. of nights). I then thought that was a bonus as I have always wanted to go to Tonga.

I know it'sa long way off but we will definately be considering it.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Put Di & Me on the potential list .sounds great .tonga and those other islands are great .there used to be some great duty free shopping their ...maybe keep a second hand liver ..ha ha

keep in touch

Colxx:)

Just spoken to my best friend and she is in on this one too. So thats plus another person to the list.

Hi Sam,

Sounds like you might have the job of organising this cruise .Please put Di & I on the potential list .

thanks

col

Between this thread and the Funside News thread,

Here is a list of those that have mentioned an interest in a "16 night cruise to wherever, September 2009" aboard Pacific Dawn.

Starman

Karmac

tgard76

Skyrules

The Fox

cheznandy

kazza1

Whoey

Brushtail

Sweetsuccesses

Auzziecruiser

past it

Foundlove at sea

Anymore takers, we'll just keep cut n pasting the list!! gosh by 2009 it will be private charter:p

Chez

xx

Archived