CC Dawn Cruise Tahiti 2009

Star-Man

You know if we book more then 8 cabins at once P&O usually give 1 person free in the 9th cabin :) We could all share a few hundred bucks discount?

I hope in April or May when the 2008/2009 season is released it includes this 2009 cruise. Maybe we could all book together early and pay the deposit to get the cabins we want?

You know if we book more then 8 cabins at once P&O usually give 1 person free in the 9th cabin :) We could all share a few hundred bucks discount?

I hope in April or May when the 2008/2009 season is released it includes this 2009 cruise. Maybe we could all book together early and pay the deposit to get the cabins we want?

Whoey was just thinking that myself;)

but wait there's more!

Starman

Karmac

tgard76

Skyrules

The Fox

cheznandy

kazza1

Whoey

Brushtail

Sweetsuccesses

Auzziecruiser

past it

aussiedisneyfan

Foundlove at sea

pommiepom

keepcruising

Wow, we'll be able to have a great syndicate for the horse racing:eek:

Jenny, your'e in!!

Starman

Karmac

tgard76

Skyrules

The Fox

cheznandy

kazza1

Whoey

Brushtail

Sweetsuccesses

Auzziecruiser

past it

aussiedisneyfan

Foundlove at sea

pommiepom

keepcruising

icemaiden

A bit confused now, are we talking about the 08 or 09 one? I've been trying all day to talk a workmate into going on the 08 one but we need 2 others or its a no go.Should i wait and hangout for the 09 if you are all going on it....Brenda...ps anyone know how much it is for 3 in an outside?

Do you reckon this cruise will sellout quick? I think it will

A bit confused now, are we talking about the 08 or 09 one? I've been trying all day to talk a workmate into going on the 08 one but we need 2 others or its a no go.Should i wait and hangout for the 09 if you are all going on it....Brenda...ps anyone know how much it is for 3 in an outside?

Do you reckon this cruise will sellout quick? I think it will

We are talking about '09.

Karen

Ok, maybe count me in for 09.

Who knows what we will be doing by then.

I dont want to be left looking after these boards al by myself like i will in November when you when you are all off cruising the dawn.

I was thinking of starting a roll call of people who will be left on here in NOV!!!

sounds like a great idea and a great cruise.

Plus i will have plenty of time to talk hubby into it.

karon

kaseyoz, your on the interested list!! anyone else just cut and paste your name in case I miss a few!! I will help you look after the boards in November, we can chat to each other:D and i will have talked my hubby into it by then:rolleyes: will have to put Alaska on hold though.

Starman

Karmac

tgard76

Skyrules

The Fox

cheznandy

kazza1

Whoey

Brushtail

Sweetsuccesses

Auzziecruiser

past it

aussiedisneyfan

Foundlove at sea

pommiepom

keepcruising

icemaiden

kaseyoz

I dont want to be left looking after these boards al by myself like i will in November when you when you are all off cruising the dawn.

Dont worry, ill still be on dry land in november. So you wont be by yourself on here.

Ok, maybe count me in for 09.

Who knows what we will be doing by then.

I was thinking of starting a roll call of people who will be left on here in NOV!!!

sounds like a great idea and a great cruise.

Plus i will have plenty of time to talk hubby into it.

karon

Martin & I will still be here.

I'm doing the reverse to most!! Most cruise here, then explore the world. Not me!!:p Just after a quick holiday this year. After 3 cruises overseas in 3 years, that is alot of money, especially for a 23yo!!

Gives me more of an opportunity to travel around the country to follow my other family, the Sydney Swans.:D

My uncle and his 'partner' (I hate that word), are coming with us. This is their first cruise.

I know I'm in for a big shock, but I'm sure all will go well.

Funny fact... this cruise is the most expensive cruise we have booked so far. We paid around $1700 each for a outside twin, Category EE. I think Alaska we paid around $1500 each. Caribbean was a similar price, with Mexico being around $900 each for the week. We had fly/cruise packages, so I was estimating the prices by taking out the airfares (estimates).

There will be one thing I'll definately miss...the balcony. How did you find the balcony past it? Did you ever have breakfast out there?

I love being out at sea. I find it so relaxing. Sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying the ocean views.:)

Now for next year... who knows?

Oh, I'll have to bypass next year for the Tongan cruise in 2009 if I want to go.:(

I have to agree about our prices being expensive if you dont have to factor in airfares.

I have been "just looking" at the prices on some cruises from florida in December 2008 , they are so cheap, already discounted and so far out. I wish i lived closer.

karon

I have to agree about our prices being expensive if you dont have to factor in airfares.

I have been "just looking" at the prices on some cruises from florida in December 2008 , they are so cheap, already discounted and so far out. I wish i lived closer.

karon

Hi Karon,

I agree with you .our cruises are expensive mainly because there is no competition.we are so isolated.Its the airfare component what kills for overseas cruises.we are stuck here with inferior ship paying top dollar.

There are so many cruises goin from miami and fort laudadale practically every day that the competition is intense.the good thing is you have multiple choice and thats good.

i have found the overseas cruise lines to be really good with excellent service and modern specific designed ships.

I applaud P&O getting an more mosdern ship in pacific dawn...its long overdue.

Di & I have booked on the Sun Princess in Jan 08.should be good to experience another line ans a different ship.:)

cheers

Col & Di

i know you will have a good time jarrod,its what you make of it. i know what you mean about the prices. We paid $2000 for the Med cruise on VOS with the balcony. It was lovely but we really didn't use it as we were off the ship all day every day.The best thing was before sailaway watching the late stragglers running for the ship! 2 of them were on our dinner table did we give it to them.My best memory was seeing the Grand Princess do a full turn alongside us then parallel park behind us.She came so close it took my breath away. Its amazing how they manoveur them :eek: I got it on video but couldn't take my eyes of it to grab the camera as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived