CC Dawn Cruise Tahiti 2009

Star-Man

Thinking more Pirates of Penzance than Pirates of the Carribbean though...any thoughts??

Kaz

Well you and Chris will obviously be Frederick and Mabel. Perhaps the captain would consent to being the Pirate King. :)

We would need a Ruth and a Major General and the rest of us could be sisters, pirates, and of course, the local constabulary.

Sounds like fun.

"With cat-like tread,

Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread,

Our cautious way we feel.

No sound at all,

We never speak a word,

A fly’s foot-fall

Would be distinctly heard "

Guess what I will be singing all day. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all . have been looking at Sydney Port schedule today. There is no cruise for DAWN 30Aug-15Sept on the schedule I saw. The cloest I noticed June4th-June20th and July29-Aug12. Would someone else take a look and see if I am right or wrong. Suexxx

2 yr wait, how do you manage that, 6 months from booking to cruise is too long for me. Sounds good anyway.

Unfortunately, whilst travelling as a family of 5, there is no way we can afford to do a cruise that often.

Karen

I was checking cruises for june next year and the only one is the dawn leaving early june,

my birthday is 26th so the cruise in 2009 may be just right.

when is your birthday Karmac?

By 2009 some of us may be travelling just as a couple!!!

I was checking cruises for june next year and the only one is the dawn leaving early june,

my birthday is 26th so the cruise in 2009 may be just right.

when is your birthday Karmac?

By 2009 some of us may be travelling just as a couple!!!

My birthday is 11th Sept & wedding anniversary 3rd Sept. That's why I was hoping for the 30th Aug - 15th Sept one.

Karen

KARMAC, I understand the expense with kids. I never took my kids on a cruise, no $ for that, I had a gap of 34 yrs.between cruises..1970 - 2004, check my signature. Now we are retired it is different, going to make a long cruise an annual event, stick our heads down and save !!

I think you people who take your kids on a cruise are brave people.!!

GOODONYA

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Karon,

I was thinking of doing a treasure hunt on the ship, with maps for everyone...hiding a few treasure chests....putting a few bits and pieces in different chests, BUT...in two chests, hiding keys....first to those keys get to be our bridesmaid/matron of honour and best man!!

Chris and I won't know who it will be either!!

That sounds cool. nd yes, I'm still interested.

Karen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So when and where, I have forgotten. Is it Sep09 and 16 night Tongan Treasures? I know I said I would be there.

We saw the 08 one (W826) on a website for $1665 quad outside and had hoped to convince hubby because is was new ship and intinerary. Alas the website was wrong and was $1900 (still not too bad). So have given up on the idea for now. Don't worry have another option almost organised.

HI all

Just checked sydney port schedule and it shows the following Pacific Dawn movements for 2009 (I haven't included anything less that 10 days):

6/2/09-20/2/09

20/3/09-6/4/09

4/6/09-2/7/09

12/7/09-22/7/09

30/7/09-27/8/09

6/8/09-23/8/09

30/11/09-10/12/09

The 4/609-2/7/09 or 12/7/09 to 22.7.09 would be my preferred option as hubby has laid down the law and said no more cruising (or holidays) from Oct-Feb (after this year) as this is his busy time for his business.

BTW - loved the reason for your edit ADF:p

Rach

• 1 month later...

Archived