CC Dawn Cruise Tahiti 2009

Star-Man

I got it on video but couldn't take my eyes of it to grab the camera as well.

Is it at all possible for you to post the video on YouTube or Webshots or something like that? Would love to see it.

Trevor.

What the heck.... where are we going..... we don't care...count us in too cheers shiona

Suexxx and Shiona,

I started a list a page or so back, so just cut and paste it and add your names on and we will keep it going.

We are not sure where we are going, it's a mystery, we think it will be Tonga:confused:

Chez

xx

;) Hello all

Just back from Easter Sunrise Cruise R714, and ready for the next one!! (haven't booked one yet:( ) But 2009 sounds good to me!!! Count me in. (oops and hubby Ron too!!) It's the year I turn 50, so any excuse to party!!

cheers!!

Karen

Updated list.....2009 is just around the corner....

Starman

Karmac

tgard76

Skyrules

The Fox

cheznandy

kazza1

Whoey

Brushtail

Sweetsuccesses

Auzziecruiser

past it

aussiedisneyfan

Foundlove at sea

pommiepom

keepcruising

icemaiden

kaseyoz

badgerbill (shiona and john)

suexxx

chardonnaykmw (karen and ron)

Hope I got everyone.... cheers shiona

Oh no, I'm having second thoughts.:o I just found out that Celebrity Millennium is coming out in 08/09. I am torn. I could only afford one (unless I win lotto:rolleyes: ), and would love to go back to the US either in 08 or 09.

At least I have a few more months/years to think about it. Hmmm.:rolleyes:

May as well take my best friend off the list. If she cant afford the one for my birthday, there is no way she could afford this.

I take it that means you now need to find two people to go with you?

Karen

I take it that means you now need to find two people to go with you?

Karen

More like 3. The GF's parents are still against the idea :(

So yeah, if there are 3 people that want a dirt cheap cruise in an outside cabin, let me know :rolleyes:

More like 3. The GF's parents are still against the idea :(

So yeah, if there are 3 people that want a dirt cheap cruise in an outside cabin, let me know :rolleyes:

That's no good Sam. I thought you had 3 & the GF was no. 4. Just keep your fingers crossed. Someone might come along.

Karen

After 3 years of asking me, I have finally settled on a date (sort of)...to Marry Chris...decided that we will do it on this cruise...Invitation reads...to all our friends and family...join us on a mystery cruise, some time late in 2009....Island not known as yet....time not known as yet...date not known as yet...theme....possibly pirates!!!

Of course all the cc'ers are invited!!!

I have told Chris he is not allowed to be contracted to this ship on this cruise!!!!

Kaz

Congratulations Kaz & Chris!!!

After 3 years of asking me, I have finally settled on a date (sort of)...to Marry Chris...decided that we will do it on this cruise...Invitation reads...to all our friends and family...join us on a mystery cruise, some time late in 2009....Island not known as yet....time not known as yet...date not known as yet...theme....possibly pirates!!!

Of course all the cc'ers are invited!!!

I have told Chris he is not allowed to be contracted to this ship on this cruise!!!!

Kaz

Congratulations Kaz! How exciting!

Mystery cruise and mystery wedding! There will be plenty of us on there to help celebrate!

On our cruise on the Sun a couple were married in Vila, they were all in the cabins next to us. We went on the girls night out, accompanied by the race horse of course, dressed as a bride, the boys night out, where my eldest son was roped into wearing a Telly tubby suit with the rest of the wedding party! and after the wedding, they were introduced into the dining room, where everyone helped them celebrate their "reception" it was so good!!!

Chez

xx

wohoo congratulations on finally setting the date. Now we all have to come to help you celebrate.

how will you manage to wait for that long?

may you enjoy all the love and happiness you want

karon

Archived