3/22 One Day Sale

keishashadow

One Day Sale> What A Joke> Its No Better Than What You Get Everyday

Actually it was worse....LOL...I booked my 4 day Ecstasy cruise online at a cheaper rate than the sale price on the day of the sale. :confused:

I saved money by doing it myself. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever found a cheaper price during these sales? I now put down a deposit a couple of weeks ago, but the sale prices were higher than what I can get without any codes. I get a price of $100 higher pp when I use the one day sale price.

Is it just the ship Im looking at or are there actually sales on other cruises with these one day sales?

Has anyone ever found a cheaper price during these sales? I now put down a deposit a couple of weeks ago, but the sale prices were higher than what I can get without any codes. I get a price of $100 higher pp when I use the one day sale price.

Is it just the ship Im looking at or are there actually sales on other cruises with these one day sales?

I've never found a cheaper price during the one day sales, but every now & then can get a good upgrade out of it.

I've never found a cheaper price during the one day sales, but every now & then can get a good upgrade out of it.

Thanks cruisemom for your reply. I have booked a specific cabin, so dont want an upgrade, but hoped for a discount before we sail.

We booked 3 cabins for our upcoming Destiny cruise through a TA about 7 months ago and on two previous "one day sales" we have been able to call our TA and get our price lowered by $100 the first sale & $90 the second sale in each cabin Cat. 8, 11 & 12. But on the last few sales the prices have been higher..so it does pay to keep your eyes and ears open and dont wait for your TA to call you...You must be on top of them..

Their one day sales that I have encountered have not been that great. I actually called to look into the Carnival Celebration one time about a week before their "best and biggest one day sale ever," (aka we just call it a sale to get more cabins booked) and the PVP was going to give me the upgrade then. He told me he could do it the majority of the time for a past guest on select sailings/ships. Wonder if anyone ever sent this info to the FTC for misleading advertising/ false advertising.:rolleyes:

We booked 3 cabins for our upcoming Destiny cruise through a TA about 7 months ago and on two previous "one day sales" we have been able to call our TA and get our price lowered by $100 the first sale & $90 the second sale in each cabin Cat. 8, 11 & 12. But on the last few sales the prices have been higher..so it does pay to keep your eyes and ears open and dont wait for your TA to call you...You must be on top of them..

I look and check daily, so that is not a problem. I see you post that on the last few sales prices have been HIGHER. Thats what Iv found. I just started to book on Carnival this next cruise for fall and didnt look until the last sale time frame. Very dissapointing.

So your experience is the same as mine...no discounts the last few sales??!! The only price drops you found were in the past before the last few sales. Not a good sign for folks like me looking to book now :(

Could I request/plead/beg for an upgrade on our 3/31 cruise already booked and paid for with this 'one day sale'?

Check the prices and put in the codes and see if your date would come up with the upgrades. Cant hurt to check and call.

Call, what can they do but say no.

FYI - Code CP1S, one day only = "best available upgrade"; as in local sunday newspaper.

Refers to carnival & travelocity site; hope it helps someone (don't think it'll beat our military though).

I tried a code and I got upgraded to Empress deck. May not be a lot to some, but coming from Riveria with a upper bunk, aka the treehouse as we call it, it's like heaven.LOL. Sad, I know.:rolleyes:

Keishashadow, what cruise you going on?

:D

I tried a code and I got upgraded to Empress deck. May not be a lot to some, but coming from Riveria with a upper bunk, aka the treehouse as we call it, it's like heaven.LOL. Sad, I know.:rolleyes:

Keishashadow, what cruise you going on?

I think that is awesome on the Empress deck. ;) I've always been on the upper deck, no complaints here. I don't care what deck I would be on as long as I have fun. I always do.

Archived