Where can I leave my brothers tickets

mattR

We leave on the Star this Thursday. My brother let today for a few days at Disney. We have there tickets as they arrived today after they left. Where at the port can I leave his tickets for pickup? We will be boarding early straight from the hotel and they are going to spend the morning at Disney so won't be to the port till around 2-230.

We leave on the Star this Thursday. My brother let today for a few days at Disney. We have there tickets as they arrived today after they left. Where at the port can I leave his tickets for pickup? We will be boarding early straight from the hotel and they are going to spend the morning at Disney so won't be to the port till around 2-230.

I'll meet you at the port and hang on to them. I'll wait for your brother... I promise :p .

As others have stated I'm sure someone at the port will be able to help. Be sure to give a review when you get back, I've been looking at the Star for early next year.:D Have fun!

He doesn't need tickets to get on the ship. They are just a "nice to have" for passengers. He will need to make sure he did his on-line registration so they have his info, but otherwise, all he will need to do is show up at the pier with his passport, ID and Credit Card and he will be set.

elisa

Assuming you already did the online registration that is preached about here weekly, it does not need tickets. You do not need tickets. You not need luggage tags either.

Show up with your ID and away you go.

Or, just call him on his cell phone and plan to meet him at a certain time. Cell phones are great for this sort of thing. Oops.. you said he was going to be crazy and spend part of a day at Disney then make the 90 minute drive over to the port. Yikes!

Archived