Solo to Alaska

Pugdog007

Alaska was an awesome trip going SOLO. I met so many great people and even booked another cruise in October with a couple I met on the Alaska trip.

Go for it.. I now am not afraid to go alone anymore!!

Alaska was an awesome trip going SOLO. I met so many great people and even booked another cruise in October with a couple I met on the Alaska trip.

Go for it.. I now am not afraid to go alone anymore!!

I am happy for you:) and glad you had a great time!

I just got back from a solo Alaska cruise (HAL southbound from Anchorage to Vancouver). I had a great time and think I might just do it every summer to get away from the Texas heat (and the people in my life who always want something).

I had no problems being by myself except that people kept talking to me so to read my book I often had to go to my cabin! You can be as alone as you want or as sociable as you want. If you want to meet people, take excursions, get a table of 6 or 8 for dinner, go to the trivial quizzes, etc. I spent a lot of time in the library working on four jigsaw puzzles (mostly with two other women that I met at the puzzle table and some "elves" who worked on them while we weren't there). People were always coming by and talking to us.

Archived