how strict on ages for SPA treatments?

Familycruzer11

It states guests must be 18 and over for body treatments and 13-17 (when accompanied with adult) for other services (e.g. massages).

We cruise in in April and my dd will be 13 in June.

I know that they are strict when it comes to kids/teen programs - but is it the same in the spa (for massages).

We would like to get massages - I would be accompanying her. SHe has had them before .

Thanks for any info

It states guests must be 18 and over for body treatments and 13-17 (when accompanied with adult) for other services (e.g. massages).

We cruise in in April and my dd will be 13 in June.

I know that they are strict when it comes to kids/teen programs - but is it the same in the spa (for massages).

We would like to get massages - I would be accompanying her. SHe has had them before .

Thanks for any info

Yes, they're just as strict about the ages in the spa. I tried to bring my daughter when we cruised and she was turning 18 on June 7 and we cruised on 3/19 and they wouldn't budge on the age as that was the rules.

Here's the official age breakdown:

Guest must be over 18 years of age to indulge in any body treatments and at least 16 years of age to utilize the fitness facilities. Other Spa services are available to guest ages 13 to 17 when accompanied by an adult.

This will work to my advantage. My DD (who will turn 12 during our cruise) got a $50 certificate to use on the ship as a gift. She wanted to use it for a manicure - which would be a total waste since she bites her nails. I also see no need at all for a child to have a professional manicure. Now I don't have to be the "bad guy" since she can't go to the spa anyway.

Archived