What fun stuff happens on board....

Green4me

OK, Now that the excursions are all booked, can the Alaska Princess experts tell me what the sea days are like. We are veteran Princess cruisers to the Caribbean but first time to Alaska by ship. Questions

1. Horse races?

2. Pool games?

3. Steel drum band on deck? if not what ?

4. Sail away party? Theme ?

5. Normal Bingo maddness?

6. Newley wed game?

7. Special theme nights?

Thanks in advance for any input, :)

We sailed the Regal Princess last summer and will be doing the Dawn Princess this year. Yes, they have the horse racing (LOTS of fun - we had a great cruise director) and bingo (expensive, small prizes, and lots of people playing so a lot of the prizes ended up being split several ways). They also had the newlywed/not-so-newlywed game. There were a few trivia contests and other organized games (Scattergories, etc.).

I don't believe there were any pool games. It was only warm enough one day for the pools to get significant use, and the pools were off limits and/or empty on the first few days because of rough seas.

Thanks to all for the info. We never have a dull moment on any cruise so I am certainly not worried. Just wanted to make sure there were no theme nights we had to prepare for. Too bad about the pool games though. That is a highlight of sea days in the caribbean. We will definitly be participating in the horse races. We have a good size group and will be bidding on a horse for sure.

Archived