Midnight Chocolate Buffet???????

We have returned from our cruise on the Monarch of the Seas! THEY did have the midnight chocolate buffet, but no gala buffet (Held in the Centrum). They did have a poolside midnight buffet one night also.

It was not as good as it was on Majesty of the Seas, but it was nice.

There were nights that choc was not on the menu for the dinner menu also, and our table partners were asking for it...so the waiter went and found some choc ice cream for our friends.

The food was not as good on MOS as it was on Majesty of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas, but it wasn't bad either. Jade's Sushi also costs extra on MOS but on Navigator it was included in the cruise costs.

SO, CRUISERS< DO WE LIKE THE SEPARATE CHOC MIDNIGHT BUFFET OR DO WE LIKE THE GALA BUFFET WITH A HEAVY DOSE OF CHOC INCLUDED????:eek:

I know some rooms get Choc. covered strawberries as perks, but is it possible to order some and pay extra for them? Like have them delivered to your room, or get them from somewhere on the ship? Thanks...:confused:

I know some rooms get Choc. covered strawberries as perks, but is it possible to order some and pay extra for them? Like have them delivered to your room, or get them from somewhere on the ship? Thanks...:confused:

Yes, I ordered them on every cruise I take. You can order them on the RC site or call them up but you have to pay for them then and just tell them if you would want them on arrival or another day on your cruise.

Also you can order them while on the ship, have them sent to your room and they'll just charge it to your seapass.

There's no extra charge then what they normal cost.

CJ :) :)

We just got off the Navigator. They had a Poolside Buffet I think the 2nd or 3rd night and then a Gala Buffet the 5th night. There were some desserts but not many. We took pics around 11:30 and left since they weren't going to start serving until 12:15am. It wasn't worth waiting for when there was pizza and apple turnovers at the Promenade Cafe :D

We didn't see the Poolside Buffet but personally I was disappointed the poolside buffet/party wasn't started earlier like 10pm. Looked like it could be fun with music and the pool bar open but my daughter is only 5 and we couldn't go that late.

Archived