Shampoo and Body Wash in Bathrooms?

debster818

Perhaps I should rephrase; if you have hair like mine (thick, wavy/curly, down to my waistline, weighs about five pounds soaking wet), then trust me: you need to bring your own conditioner :D

lol thank you for clearing that up:D

It may be shampoo and conditioner in one, but bring conditioner anyway. I have short (chin length) hair and it's not very thick or curly, but if I don't use conditioner onboard, I cannot comb it without catching and pulling and stretching it. Not good for anyone's hair. I normally use Pantene two in one and never have to use additional conditioner, but the stuff on the ship just doesn't work.

It may be shampoo and conditioner in one, but bring conditioner anyway. I have short (chin length) hair and it's not very thick or curly, but if I don't use conditioner onboard, I cannot comb it without catching and pulling and stretching it. Not good for anyone's hair. I normally use Pantene two in one and never have to use additional conditioner, but the stuff on the ship just doesn't work.

amen; no matter what the length, breaking and yanking your hair is never a good thing (and it hurts, too :) )

Me too! The stuff on the ship is fine as far as washing my hair goes, but I still need my own conditioner.

Ok i'm a guy and i use conditioner at times at home, figuring that the ship had a 2 in 1 i diden't bring anything else with me well i was rather sorry i diden't i bought a bottle in st. thomas for a few bucks because after 3 days of using theirt shampoo conditioner blend i needed something to make my hair feel clean at least

It's all dove; shampoo and soap; it comes in a pump, located in the shower, side by side

I've heard some say the body soap was Lever 2000? :confused: Maybe it varies by ship or something?

That would be nice if we ended up with both Dove products because Lever dries my skin out terribly!

Dove shampoo and Lever liquid body wash if my drunken mind is working correctly. I agree on bringing your own conditioner. I don't know if it's the shampoo or the water but your hair is like straw after a few days on the ship.

Archived