Captain Club Credits

icecreammama

The number of credits you have moves you up to a higher level within the Captain's Club which means more benefits. After your first sailing you are at the classic level. After five cruise credits you become a Select member and after 10 credits an Elite member.

If you are already a Captain's Club member you get one cedit for the cruise and another for booking a suite. You also get an extra credit if a cruise is 12 days or longer. Since you are new to Celebrity I don't know if you will get the extra credit for booking a suite.

Jerry

We are going on a LandCruise in June for 12 nights (5 land, 7 day cruise) and will be in a CC. Will we get extra credits for CC and for 12 nights (land + cruise)? This is our 3rd cruise and was just trying to figure out how many credits we would get with this June cruise. Thanks in advance

You'll get one credit for the 7-day cruise and one credit for the CC stateroom. Land tours before or after a cruise do not count toward cruise length. (If they did, one could simply stay at a hotel the night before an 11-day cruise in order to get the extra credt for a 12-day cruise.)

Thanks Rb, I was just curious. We are going on the Celebrity tour #11 which is advertised as a 12 day land/cruise which we will be on train/bus with a tour guide provided by Celebrity. I would have thought that the 12 day rule would apply in this case. Yes, we are staying the day before the the tour starts in Fairbanks and 2 days after the cruise in Seattle but that is on our own and of course that would not count. I just thought the Tour #11 which is 12 days would have been counted as 12 days.

Thanks for the info. One more question. Will my husband and I get 2 credits "each" or will the total combined equal 2 credits?

You'll each get two credits. Credits are awarded per passenger not per stateroom when there are two passengers in a stateroom. I'm not sure what the rule is for passengers traveling solo. My wife and I have taken an 8 day and a 16 day Celebrity cruise in a suite. We each received five credits.

We are booked Oct. 19th on Quest for a 12 day Ultimate Caribbean Cruise. Since the ship is considered "concierge" with butlers for every room, can someone tell me if I will receive the following credits:

1 - for the Cruise

1 - for 12 days

1 - because the whole ship is "concierge-style amenities" (stated on Celebrity's website).

So will I receive 2 or 3 credits for this cruise?

Janie

Archived