Live from the Enchantment Of The Seas

Hello all,

WOW is all I can say. we drove down from Orlando and parked at 1150am. I swear we were on the ship by 1210..walked right on. We walked on with mini bottles of Vodka and water with no problem at all. We are currently sitting at the pool bar and I am using my Treo internet to write this. I will let u know if my chrcked bags get dumped or not a little later....ciao for now.

Tim

TIM!! Awesome that you're posting from the ship, you rock! :cool:

I am going on Enchantment on May 17th, and am sooo excited because I've never done a Vision class!!!

Definitely keep us posted and yeah, please try to post the Compasses when you get back!

WOO HOO I'm so excited!!! :) I'm right there with ya, dude! :D

Well we are sitting in the Champagne bar area waiting for them to open the doors to our rooms. We sat at the pool bar and had two drinks each, I'm already sort of buzzed, but not buzzed enough. I admit as a veteran of the Mariner I was a little skeptical about a Vision class ship, but so far we are both very impressed with the ship and the crew. I can tell you that already we have noticed lots and lots of kids...It is spring break here in south FL so I expect it to be full of em...stay tuned!

Kids? Jump overboard now and save yourself! ;)

Take a ton of pics and check in here with updates when you can. I'm so jealous you're on a ship right now!! :) The nerve!! :D But that's ok, I can wait 6 weeks. I think!

Have a BLAST!!! But don't rub it in! :p

Ok so here is the deal....we got to our cabin 4569 in the new section..YEs it is smallM but fine for a 4 day cruise...now the weird thing is we have a shower curtain and not a door...weird, but ohhh well. well off to explorer the ship some more...please exscuse miss spells...I'm using my TREO 750 smart phone to post....ciao for now!

Tim you're going to be my new best friend for the week! Of course whoever you are with probably hates you by now, posting on Cruise Critic while you're on the ship! LOL But us CC people understand! ;)

We have a cabin on deck 2, so I know we'll be smooshed! But who cares, we're never in there anyway, right? And I heard about the shower curtain. BUMMER, I hate those! LOL

Ok have a GREAT cruise and will be looking forward to more posts when you can!! :)

Ummmm excuse me, but did I or did I *not* ask you to NOT rub it in??? :p LOLOLOLOL

Can you post any live pics? Am I asking too much or what?? LOL It's just that the pool area looks soooo cool I am dying to see more! :D

We are standing out on deck 5 for the life boat drill. it looks like rain is looming, but I think we will be ok for sail away. NO bags yet so can't report on if the booze made it or not, but can tell u that mommabean had one bag untouched and the other bag had the alcohol taken out....will update after the sail away. ciao

We are the pool bar with all the folks from our roll call. it is raining a little now, but there is NO stoping this party. We are just now pushing away from the dock....Will have to update u all tomorrow from Key West about our bags....keep u all posted...have a good night.

And thanks for the posts. Christie we cruise when you get back to port. We have 4072. Heard about the shower curtain oh well.

Tell me something since we have to push the two twin beds together does that make things uncomfortable? Just curious.

Have a blast Tim and keep us up on your fun!

And thanks for the posts. Christie we cruise when you get back to port. We have 4072. Heard about the shower curtain oh well.

Tell me something since we have to push the two twin beds together does that make things uncomfortable? Just curious.

Have a blast Tim and keep us up on your fun!

I know, bummer about the shower curtain! :( Well I can always shower in the fitness area if it gets too annoying, lol! :D

I have slept on twins that were pushed together and I never even noticed it! :)

We leave on 4/19...our first cruise. Looking SO forward to it!:o

wyldecherrykrush, we are also sailing on the Enchantment on 4/19. Stop by and say hello at our meet & mingle thread. We are having an informal M&M at the pool bar on 4/19 @ 2pm.

Heres the link to the thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=467267

Archived