Live from the Enchantment Of The Seas

Hello all...I am writtin this as I sit by the pool sailing away from key west with the belly flop competition going on. ok real quick so far I am happy as can be. This ship and crew are great. the food is just ok, but I eas tooo drunk last night to tell u how dinner was. Funny story is my wife and I are at a table with 7 21 male studs....yaaaaa my wife is in heaven..hahah.... The kids onboard are very well behaved..I am actually impressed so far. I will post more later, but time to go back to my beer...ciao for now.

Tim

Hello All,

Well we made it home and now laying in bed. We are exhausted, so I will post more a little later. A review will also follow!

ALREADY?!?! :confused: Holy crud, the past few days FLEW! Can't wait to see pics & read your review!

I need some suggestions as to what to do in Key West. What did you guys do?

Can't wait to read about your cruise!!! :)

Have a great sailaway! Wow, the bottles were confiscated, huh? The crew must have a good ole time with everything they find!! LOL

And the crew claims they don't know where the alcohol is - they say to pick it up after returning to the port - in the port. In the port they play dumb, too. So, dh never got his bottle of Myer's rum back.

And I never drank any of my 151 proof rum. I brought it all back home.

Ask Tim about his day in Cozumel. It's a good story. :D :p

I've got all the compasses if Skyking didn't bring them back. I'd rather he scan and upload them if he's got them. Otherwise, I'll get around to it eventually. I'm working on my photos first - too many as usual.

I can post them on www.cruisedailies.com if you would like. If you don't want the hassle of scanning them, I can scan them for you and return them.

Brian

I can post them on www.cruisedailies.com if you would like. If you don't want the hassle of scanning them, I can scan them for you and return them.

Brian

Thanks, but I'll really do it. It's easier for me to scan them than to bother with mailing them. :) Lazy me! I'm still coming down from that cruise. I always feel like I'm spinning for days post cruise . It's weird. I did get my photos posted and I promise to get the compasses scanned soon. Maybe by tomorrow - unless Tim wants to do it. He hasn't said if he has them yet.

I posted my Majesty compasses at another cruise site. Do you suggest the cruise dailies site instead? My majesty compasses didn't look good when I uploaded them to yahoo's photo gallery which is why I put them on cruise addicts. But their site is really weird to upload to. I hope cruise dailies makes it simple.

Tim's photos will be a lot more fun than mine. Wait until you see Cozumel by Tim!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/mommabeany/album/576460762397331612#page1

CruiseDailies would be perfect, if it works out easier for you! What did you do in Key West, Mommabean?

It rained, so we didn't do much. We wanted to see our friend who manages the Green Parrot Bar and has done so for over 30 years. But we hid under an overhang for a while and didn't have time to get over to visit him. Then we paid, believe it or not :), to get into Ripley's Believe it or Not just to kill time while it rained. I took a photo of the picture that looks like black dots keep moving around in the spaces. I wanted to see if the picture works. It does. Check it out in my photos. It's cool that it still works.

We had my 16 year old and her friend with us so we had to be proper examples. ;) The tattooing booths finally opened up when it quit raining so we let the girls get henna tattoos before we got back on board.

Then we had a cruise critic sail away party as we left Key West. Skyking showed up right at the end of the party.

Oh, I got off the ship one more time near the end and jogged to CVS to get two 12 packs of sodas which we ended up leaving almost all of for the room steward. They started getting heavy on the walk back since they had no bag to put them in.

DH got his traditional Key West cigar from Rodriguez. I didn't buy Kinos for a change.

If I ever do that port again without teenagers with me, I'll do the pub crawl. Some of our CC friends did it and it sounded like loads of fun.

OH, funny. I just emailed you to ask you about how to do it. I didn't realize this was you. I'm Gina, just so you know when you get that email. Also, go check the Majesty thread for the URL to the Majesty of the Seas 3 night cruise if you need it. You can grab them from there.

OH, funny. I just emailed you to ask you about how to do it. I didn't realize this was you. I'm Gina, just so you know when you get that email. Also, go check the Majesty thread for the URL to the Majesty of the Seas 3 night cruise if you need it. You can grab them from there.

That is funny. I just responded to your email and thought, "I wonder if she's mommabean"....

This link should work now. I accidentally had it set to private.

Gina: Enjoyed your pictures and it brought back memories from our January Enchantment cruise...By any chance, since you are the Julian fan club Pres. do you have his email address??? If you do could you email it to me at jilljaye@tampabay.rr.com Thanks, Jill:cool:

image.php?u=25407&type=sigpic&dateline=1176215136

Archived