? regarding Serenity Tours

rosejazz

I called them today and was told that John would call me in about 1/2 hour or so. I never heard back. I am really surprised because of all the good things I read. I would like to set a tour but wanted to get some info to let the rest of our roll call know. I will wait to see if I hear back.

I too called them today and had to leave a message ('all lines are busy') but I received a return call within an hour from Gena. John was in the office because she had to ask him a question. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me with a final quote but Gena warned that might take a day. We used Serenity on a cruise in January and it was one of the highlights of our cruise through the Eastern Caribbean and up the Amazon. We're looking forward to a custom designed tour in October!

I don't know who answered the phone when I called but it was a guy. He told me that I would need to talk to John and that John would be back soon. I still haven't received a call back and that was 2 days ago. I also e-mailed them last week. I will try calling them again. Since I am hearing all good things about them, I wonder if the person I spoke to did not write down the correct phone number. If John isn't in, I will try talking to Gena.

Thanks for all your posts. Because of what everyone said, I called them again. I spoke to Carol, John's wife, who was very upset that I hadn't received an answer to my e-mail or a call back. She was able to answer my questions. A few minutes later, John called. What a wonderful person he is! I enjoyed talking to him and he was sorry that they never called me back. He answered all my questions. I am thinking about doing a partial land and sea tour but amy hoping to find others on our cruise to join us. I told John that he has wonderful recommendations on cruise critic which is why I called him again. From what I can tell from our conversation, it seems like a wonderful company.

John and his family are the best we cant wait to spend a week with them in July so they will be taking some time off for the 1st time in a few years so dont get upset when in the 1st week of July they dont call you back right away they will be with me :D

• 2 months later...

Count down and we will be on our cruise.We are really looking forward to the Serenity Couples island tour. I trust all the planning for this St.lucian excursion in their care. So far with the amount of communication between us and them they have seemed very accomodative. Thanks Serenity in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

We are back from our cruise and had a hell of a blast. St.lucia being the the main island that we had been looking forward to visiting, was indeed the best, the highlight of our cruise and an island we will definately return to for a land based vacation. We did a couples island tour with Serenity and can't stop talking about our day. We had Dave as our ambassador who knows so much about his island and a proud representative for his country. He also knows more about America and it's history than me, "Sad to say." Lunch at Ladera was the best we had on the entire cruise. The people were friendly and island was the nicest we had been too. Serenity really personalized our few hours and made it worth every penny. Thanks to Dave and the rest of the Serenity staff for such a wonderful time. It was well spent. Do look out for the pictures later.

Archived