Cosmetic Carry All

JanetMarie

I'm weak in the pocketbook when it comes to makeup and bags! This past week I have e-bayed for/and won, the following:

6 tubes Definicils sample size

1 Borghese mascara

Mary Kay roll up bag:p

Samsonite Travel vacuum bags

a full-face makeup palette from Models Prefer makeup line

waterproof pouches

sterling silver anklet :cool:

my fave deodorant

I actually have a Lancome roll-up that is very similar to the MK bag, but I use it to keep "Extra Makeup" in that I don't use often....:D hee hee

Do you girls limit your cruise makeup or take lots more than your daily usages!?!?

Lisa

Jane!!!!!!!!

You did what? You thru out the Dr. Perricone bag? Oh my goodness, my heart just lost a few lives ;) That is one of my fav bags. I love the "doctor" look to it! And the leather is somewhat nice, too!

ROFLMAO.....Janet, are you there? Now, take a deep breath.........don't hyperventilate.....

Karen! Hi there, my friend. I went on ebay today and found the Mary Kay rollup bags. My gosh, there are tons of them and there are also tons of ladies bidding on them! :eek:

Then I went to that other site, oh what do you call it, the....oh, dear I can't recall. But anyway, I bid on one of those, too.

Now what I REALLY :eek: need to do is stop posting on this thread that I created because it's taking the air right out of my lungs! ;)

Karen! Hi there, my friend. I went on ebay today and found the Mary Kay rollup bags. My gosh, there are tons of them and there are also tons of ladies bidding on them! :eek:

Then I went to that other site, oh what do you call it, the....oh, dear I can't recall. But anyway, I bid on one of those, too.

Now what I REALLY :eek: need to do is stop posting on this thread that I created because it's taking the air right out of my lungs! ;)

Janet - so glad you're still breathing after the Dr. Perricone incident! :D Good luck with the Mary Kay bag!

JanetMarie - LOL, LOL, LOL!

Lakeluvr - I pretty much bring all my Bare Escentuals stuff (I don't have a ton of stuff so it all fits in the zip-out part of my Everything Bag). I never know what I'm going to want. I know I could just bring a little from each color family, but that would be going against my urge to overpack. Ha ha ha.

Tar GEEEAAA struck again this weekend. It's amazing the "excuses" that I have to go there! I was in need of laundry detergent, and when I saw all of the shoppers with all of their purchases and bags leaving the store, I thought to myself, good lord, what are they buying???? LOL ;) Yes, the "It's all about me" cosmetic case made it's way to my collection. ;)

Thanks for your input! :) I try to take the bare minimum for face, but I always end up throwing in a little "glitz" and extra colors of lipsticks! Then my kit is bulging! LOL

JanetMarie - what is the "It's all about me" :p cosmetic case?

Lisa

Hi Lisa! The "it's all about me" cosmetic bag caught my eye when I was in Target. The slogan cracked me up simply because of my "collection" of cosmetic bags. It's 9.99, made of a leather type material, and just one more piece to add to my infamous collection.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Archived