How can I make sure my C&A coupon is applied to my balance?

I booked our trip through Travelocity and when I received the C&A magazine with a $200 coupon and faxed it to the number on the back of the coupon and called to make sure it was received. Well RCCL tells me that I have to call Travelocity but Travelocity has not discount the coupon from my remaining balance.

This was almost a month ago.

How can I make sure this discount gets applied?

P.S. I learned my lesson, I will never again use a 3rd party vendor for our cruise vacations.

I had used a internet TA as well, just to be sure I called RCCL Customer Service who was able to tell me, I also asked teh Crown & Anchor people, who refused to help, I guess it just depends if you talk to the right person at RCCL.

I beleive it must go thru your TA. If you do fax it, make sure you send BOTH sides, as it is the Code # that they need. I don't know if Travelocity will use the coupons (I understand alot won't), is there anyone you can speak to there?

I don't know about Travelocity either, but I'd be calling/faxing/whatever every day until I got an answer. I sent my coupon codes via email to my TA and within 24 hours I received a new invoice showing the coupon as applied. It should not take a month. But, it will depend on the TA and whether or not they will accept coupons after booking.

Archived