All ladies traveling on the Noordam, this is a must read.

I decided to indulge a little bit and got my hair colored and cut. Vladimir did my hair, and he was simply amazing. He trained in four different countries, and worked for Miss. Universe for 3 years. I told him I wanted my hair lighter, but not a fake, unnatural blonde. Vladimir made my hair look so natural, but also very different. The cut was also perfect. After my mom had seen what he had done to my hair, she decided to get her hair done by him too. Now, seeing as my mom hasn't changed her hair for FIFTEEN years, this was a big step. Mom was so nervous to see the final product, but it looks absolutely fantastic. When she got to work, many people came up to her and told her she looked ten years younger. Vladimir knows just what you want. So my advice? Indulge a little bit. Get your hair done by Vladimir and you won't be dissapointed.

Elizabeth

How great you and Mom are so happy with Vladmir's work.

I'm only kidding :) but can't resist asking if you are related/good friends with him? He sure has a great fan!!!

Happy you are happy!!

I have often gotten high/low lites, while onboard, during a sea day. The cost is competitive with what I pay at home and the staff is thrilled to have the opportunity to color. I have always been happy with the results.

( I was happy to read this was not a report of a PEEPing Tom- Happy Easter everyone)

ElizabethxoNoel---Could you post a photo? I'd love to see the new "do." We're sailing the Noordam in August. I wonder if Vladamir will still be there?

On our last voyage on the Westerdam, I noticed a woman getting her hair dyed pink and purple.At first, I thought, "What did she do, lose a bet?" But I soon discovered, it was the Westerdam's awesome comedienne, Julie Barr!

Anyway, thanks for the info. Always happy to find new ways to be pampered!

How great you and Mom are so happy with Vladmir's work.

I'm only kidding :) but can't resist asking if you are related/good friends with him? He sure has a great fan!!!

Happy you are happy!!

I'm not related to Vladimir. I would say we became good friends over the course of the cruise. He became like a big brother to me. He is fantastic, and I thought he deserved a fantastic review!

Also, I will submit some pictures of the color. I will post before/after photos soon.

I'm not related to Vladimir. I would say we became good friends over the course of the cruise. He became like a big brother to me. He is fantastic, and I thought he deserved a fantastic review!

Also, I will submit some pictures of the color. I will post before/after photos soon.

Elizabeth.....Really, I was only teasing with you. :)

When I was booking massages on NOORDAM, the receptionist asked if I would mind having a man. At that point, Vladimir came out. I said,``Him!''

Vladimir also is a hero. On our cruise, a passenger collapsed. Vladimir performed CPR and revived him. Unfortunately, the man later died ashore. But Vladimir knew just what to do.

I don't like to waste cruise time doing things like that - JMO.

I never used to use the ship's hair salon, but a couple of cruises ago, I decided to try it and was pleasantly surprised. Now, a visit to the stylist for a fancy updo for a formal night or 2 is something I very much look forward to. Indulging myself a little isn't a waste of time IMHO.:)

When I was booking massages on NOORDAM, the receptionist asked if I would mind having a man. At that point, Vladimir came out. I said,``Him!''

Vladimir also is a hero. On our cruise, a passenger collapsed. Vladimir performed CPR and revived him. Unfortunately, the man later died ashore. But Vladimir knew just what to do.

Boy....this Vladimir is a real renaisance man....he performs CPR, does hair...I wonder what else he does???? (i'm teasing, i'm teasing)....:)

Does anyone know how to post pictures? I'm still pretty knew to Cruise Critic and am not sure how to yet. I've tried but it hasn't been working. :confused: Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth

email me at vegasplay @ cox.net and I'll give you instructions to post through PhotoBucket.com Very easy and free

Archived