Copenhagen-any new restaurant suggestions for dinner?

dog

Since we are spending 3 nights in Copenhagen I would like to make dinner reservations for dinner. Any suggestions for excellent/interesting restaurants that you have dined in recently would be greatly appreciated.

We are open to all kinds of cuisine and location - preferably in the city.

Thanks

Thanks Danish Viking,

You have been so helpful with planning this trip!

Do you have a favourite Copenhagen restaurant? Or is there one particular restaurant your family or friends enjoy returning to in Copenhagen?

If you want a dining "experience" try Era-Ora. It was one of the best meals that we have ever had but probably the most expensive by far.But hey, you only live once and you are on holidays.

Thanks Danish Viking,

You have been so helpful with planning this trip!

Do you have a favourite Copenhagen restaurant? Or is there one particular restaurant your family or friends enjoy returning to in Copenhagen?

Hi Dog: Which restaurant did you choose for dinners in Copenhagen? I think I might rely on recommendations from the concierge at the Marriott! Bobi

• 2 weeks later...

@ Dog

Vesterbrobryghus isn't that good when it comes to food, but the beer is ok.

If you want something very speciel and typical for the Nothern part of Europe ( Scandinavia and "up") try http://www.noma.dk/main.php?lang=en

They have just been rated 15th best in the world, and it's GREAT and WONDERFULL. And as other have suggested, Era Ora is an excellent Italien restaurant - SUPERB.

What kind of food do you like?

One thing you have to remember, restaurants in Copenhagen (and Denmark) isn't cheap! Not even in the "Traps". Whem we're out with family and friends, we often pay between 75$ to 125 $ / person (3 courses + wine and a before dinner drink). Noma and Era Ora are a bit more, but much better.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both Rick Steves and Fodors recommend the vegetarian buffet at Riz Raz, a Mediterranean restaurant, as the best bargain in Copenhagen. It is 79 Danish Kr. (i think that's about $14 which is very cheap for Copenhagen.) I think it is also included with other (not all are vegetarian) choices on the menu, but I'm not sure of this.

I agree it was very good.

Archived