Cabin allocation QM2 10th June

cruzadict

I have booked a guarantee B4 cabin on the eastbound crossing, June 10th but as of yet have not received a cabin number. Has anyone else booked the guarantee and have already been given a cabin number? How long before sailing am I likely to know?

Marilyn

I too will be on the June 10th sailing. I had a guarantee 2 years ago and didn't find out my cabin no. until a week before the crossing. The documents came and the cabin no. was left blank. I had to add it to my tags before I arrived at the pier.

Received cabin number today, they had upgraded us from B4 to B2 which was great but we were given cabin number 6291 which is directly opposite the nursery!! Rang travel agent and she has managed to change it to 5101. This is starboard which I assume is better for an Eastbound crossing as we will be facing south. Ever the optomist expecting sun! Does anyone have any experience of this cabin, good or bad?

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

There is a roll call for this cruise under "Roll Call - All other cruise lines." A few of us are getting together in the Commodore Club at around 10:30-11:00 on the second morning. Hopefully, more people will find the thread and join us.

Aloha,

Patti

• 2 weeks later...
Received cabin number today, they had upgraded us from B4 to B2 which was great but we were given cabin number 6291 which is directly opposite the nursery!! Rang travel agent and she has managed to change it to 5101. This is starboard which I assume is better for an Eastbound crossing as we will be facing south. Ever the optomist expecting sun! Does anyone have any experience of this cabin, good or bad?

Marilyn

Another optimist as a neighbour...My first time on the QM2 so I can't comment on the actual cabins but they look to be well located, and as you note we are on the preferred side of the ship should the weather be bright and sunny for the crossing...I will be a couple of doors away in 5095...

Anne

Archived