Deposit

Trainacomin

If you choose a Cruise Critic group cruise, you can usually get in on the $25 Deposit (unless you don't want to go the guarantee route)... I know that there has been rumor that Host Randy is rounding up one out of Galveston.... should be fun, you may want to wait around for info on that. I am booked on 2 groups and primarily because of the low initial deposit... able to book more that way :D

mirrajay, my guess is that the Alaska cruises are generally more expensive than the same length cruises elsewhere. Plus they are harder to sell in the shortterm when the cruise is getting near.

We have 4 children. If we ever cruise as a family (6 of us), and get 2 seperate cabins, would we still have to make the full deposit per person?

Example: 4 day Cruise for $339/2 and $299/4. Would we have to pay $150 for each of us, totalling $900 down?

Thank you in advance for your replies! :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Time2gocruzn
We have 4 children. If we ever cruise as a family (6 of us), and get 2 seperate cabins, would we still have to make the full deposit per person?

Example: 4 day Cruise for $339/2 and $299/4. Would we have to pay $150 for each of us, totalling $900 down?

Thank you in advance for your replies! :)

We are a family of 4 also. We only booked 1 cabin and we had to pay $250 pp deposit for our upcoming 7 day cruise. $1000 down right off the bat. :eek: That was the bad news. The good news? 1/3 of the cruise was paid for when we put the deposit down, lol.:D

Archived