"Bling Bling" site

Jane110

Okay for those of you who live in da' hood,(or want to look like it) aspire to be a rap star, want to accessorize like Lil Kim or simply have a good laugh. Check out this site: http://www.icedoutgear.com

For $40. you can order yourself a belt buckle with your name in rhinestones. (that's the most conservative item) And don't forget to order the Pimp Cup for that special man in your life. :-)

Anyone headed for a halloween cruise????

Jane

Missyal,

urrrrrrrrr.......either you missed my point or I missed yours.

I'm *not* ordering any of this crap-ola.

I posted the site because I thought it was funny.

So, I'm not "go girl"-ing anywhere with this site! <g>

Jane

Jane--I guess you did miss my point. I didn't mean to imply that you were actually buying anything, I just found it funny that you came across such a website and were actually sharing with us. It's fun to share silly things once in awhile, so, you go girl.

Missyal

Missyal,

OKay, good. I gotcha now. :-)

Yup, I had quite a good laugh on this site and thought it would be fun to share.

Tamala, Have you decided which Pimp Cup to order yet? I know, it's a tough choice. LOL!!!

Jane

Oh my! I had to laugh out loud over this! I actually HAVE some bling-bling. Who knew I was so hip? I was at a toy store with my son, niece, and nephew (all teenagers) earlier this summer, and I was playing around with the loose charms they sell for girls, you know, letters, soccer balls, hearts, etc. They had the fake diamond kind and black straps to slip them on. I spelled out my husband's name and showed the kids, and they all said "Yeah, you should get that! It'll be your bling-bling." So I bought the bracelet as kind of a lark ($17 for four letters and the black strap), playing around with the kids. I actually do wear it now and then!! It looks kind of like the "Personalized Black Band Bracelet" on the icedoutgear site.

Archived