aquarium ?

knothead

Knot head, Clemson Cruiser is right (Go Tigers!) but I disagree that it is worth it...unless you are really hardup for something to do while here...I would take a pass on the Aquarium..its not that great!

Clay - a key west local & Clemson (80 & 83) grad

We don't want to book an excursion from ship. We are looking forward to Kermit's Key Lime Shop & Sunset @ Mallory Square! We are not big shoppers or drinkers. I also want to do the southernmost point picture thing. So what is a no miss thing to do! What about the conch train or trolly?

I think it depends on if you have smaller kids. It does offer some small but nice close up exhibits and a pick up and touch pool which is fun for kids. I do agree with Clay that it is no sea world. You can get a discounted admission in advance combined with a trolley or train ticket if you choose to go.

clayclayton- its nice to know that there are fellow tigers on here:) my husband and i both graduated in 2002 and got married in 2003. we are dying for football season to start - less than a month before we will be up there to kick it off! i think that you helped me last time i was on here asking some questions. thanks again and as always - go tigers!!!

If you want someplace that is great for kids, I highly recommend the Key West Butterfly Conservatory. Its great for all ages! It's on Duval not too far from the Southernmost Point and just down Duval from Flamingo Crossing. I would suggest either walking or taxi-ing there and then walking to the conservatory and then back down Duval, have the south's greatest ice cream at FC and then stroll on up Duval back to Mallory Sq. for sunset.

Have a great visit!

Clay

Archived