What's hanging from 4175's balcony on the O?

nevarez

I was browsing through other passengers' pics of the Oosterdam (starboard aft ) when I noticed what looked like a dark bulky metal looking thing hanging from the balcony of where I think my cabin is located for the May 12th Alaska sailing. Does anyone know what it may be? Cabin 4175 should be the second to the last cabin. I just want to be prepared.

Thanks!

I noticed it at the same spot in three different pictures from three different sources, I wonder if that's where it's always kept?:(

Yes, that is where it is always kept

But it really does not seem to be in the way, you really seldon use the side of the verrandah.

I believe that is a window washing machine, in all my times staying in 5187 it has always been just below us hanging the railing of 4185.

2255109860028362306DaQpVt_th.jpg

Wow!! That's a good shot of my cabin (upper starboard side)!! :)

Thanks! Was wondering what it looked like from that angle!

Cheers! :)

Thanks for that great close-up picture! It actually lookes more like it's on the side veranda of 4185. I'll be on 4175 just one cabin away. From the far shots I saw, it looked more like it was on 4175. Whew! Thanks again everyone for your help!:)

Yes, that is where it is always kept

But it really does not seem to be in the way, you really seldon use the side of the verrandah.

"You" may seldom use the side of the verandah, but we do use it often. We love the aft corner suites but would never take one on deck 4 precisely because of the window washing equipment.

I was browsing through other passengers' pics of the Oosterdam (starboard aft ) when I noticed what looked like a dark bulky metal looking thing hanging from the balcony of where I think my cabin is located for the May 12th Alaska sailing. Does anyone know what it may be? Cabin 4175 should be the second to the last cabin. I just want to be prepared.

Thanks!

That's the ClubHAL Bungee Platform...

...where all bad little children and their parents are suspended just above the propellers for the remainder of the cruise!

;)

Archived