"No Host" mini-bar?

JoeCruisin

I want the refrigerator for ither items and asked HAL before upgrading if the steward could remove the unneeded items to make room for other things. I was told that was fine but to make sure it was my own steward and not just any steward. Or Maybe...in an SS, is there a Mini bar and a small refrigerator seperate?

I want the refrigerator for ither items and asked HAL before upgrading if the steward could remove the unneeded items to make room for other things. I was told that was fine but to make sure it was my own steward and not just any steward. Or Maybe...in an SS, is there a Mini bar and a small refrigerator seperate?

They are one and the same - the mini-bar is in the small refrigerator.

I suggest that you do an inventory of what the list says when you get on board. We have found a couple of times that items were missing and we reported it to our room steward and he told the bar guy of the item gone. That way we were not charged for them. (One of the items that seem to go missing is the bottled water. The people take the water with them the morning they leave.) Penny

The frig will have the beer, wine and soda in it. The mini liquors are usually on the bar area. If I want more room in the frig, I put the cans in the hassock. It has a removable lid and there`s lots of room in it....jean

We take all of the items out of the fridge and make note of them on the form. We tell our room steward and he tells the mini-bar person.

Sometimes we put all the items back on the last night and sometimes we leave them all out. We do what our room steward tells us to do and have had no problems.

Archived