Cheap Southwest Flights tonight!

We were going to drive from Nashville to Orlando to meet my parents for our cruise in May. Southwest had a Ding! Fare pop up, $25 from Nashville to Orlando! With the price of gas right now, I think it is going to be cheaper for us, plus a whole lot less hassle! I know they have them from different cities, both $25 & $50 fares till 9pm central.

We were going to drive from Nashville to Orlando to meet my parents for our cruise in May. Southwest had a Ding! Fare pop up, $25 from Nashville to Orlando! With the price of gas right now, I think it is going to be cheaper for us, plus a whole lot less hassle! I know they have them from different cities, both $25 & $50 fares till 9pm central.

How do you find out about these specials? i get the weekly email from SWA but the fares are usually unavailable by the time i get to them. I have never seen rates as low as you got.

How do you find out about these specials? i get the weekly email from SWA but the fares are usually unavailable by the time i get to them. I have never seen rates as low as you got.

Go to Southwest.com and download "DING!" They have limited time air specials once or twice/day. Usually not worth checking, but every now and then they have some amazing deals.

We've done Boston/Chicago for $29 each way, and Boston/Orlando for $49 thanks to Ding.

We booked one way tickets between Baltimore, MD and Buffalo, NY for $29 each way. What a great way to see Niagara Falls at a huge discount.

While we generally don't find them during the times we generally cruise (peak season during Spring Break and Labor Day weekend) but great for those 2-3 day getaways.

You can even customize Ding to include several of your closest or favorite cities to depart from. Good Luck!

Archived