Crown & Anchor Qusestion!!

Crown & Anchor question. We just finished sailing on the Enchantment of the Sea’s April 19, 2007 sail date. When I check my cruise history on the RC web site it say not qualified.:confused: How long will it take to show qualified this was our 5th cruise with RCI so it will give us Platinum status.

Crown & Anchor question. We just finished sailing on the Enchantment of the Sea’s April 19, 2007 sail date. When I check my cruise history on the RC web site it say not qualified.:confused: How long will it take to show qualified this was our 5th cruise with RCI so it will give us Platinum status.

According to posts here on the boards it can take up to 90 days to show up. Tho usually it should be earlier. If you have are going on another cruise shortly I would give them a call to get your new membership status recognized for that one, otherwise don´t worry it´ll be updated.

Sometimes it can take a few weeks...hopefully it won't take that long for you - keep checking, I'm sure it will show up within a few days :)

We are in the same "boat" so to speak...........we finished our cruise April 1 and it still shows as not qualified..........emailed Crown and Anchor and they said they would enter it manually if not done by July 1 (90 days).......

I went thru that and mine showed as qualified in one week exactly. I got back on a Sunday and by the following Sunday it showed as qualified. I had to wait for it to show as qualified to apply to C&A. Then it took 3 or 4 more days after I got a C&A # before my account was activated. (just this past week).

My cruise was from april 8 - 15th.

We were on the Enchantment a little over a month ago and it took about 3 weeks after we got back for the credit to show up.

Tanker4

Well it been one week since we disembarked and still showing not qualified. :(

A week? As Gunnar told you, it can take up to 90 days. That's three months. It has been a week. Be patient.

A watched website never produces a cruise credit. (nothing like corrupting the old proverbs :))

Archived