8 day cruises

bubbles1209

DH finally got enough vacation time to do an 8 day or 2, and now, with the exception of leaving out of New York, there are none for next June.:( He doesn't want to go to New York. Anyone else wish they had more 8 days? I saw where host Randy did one in the southern caribbean and loved it. Wonder which ship and where all he went, all the southern's I've looked at have hardly any sea days in them.

We are booked for 3/30/08 for the Sourthern Caribbean on the Miracle. It is an 8 day cruise from Ft Lauderdale to St Martin, St Kitts and St Lucia with 2 sea days to the ports and 2 days coming back. I think that is what you are looking for.

DH finally got enough vacation time to do an 8 day or 2, and now, with the exception of leaving out of New York, there are none for next June.:( He doesn't want to go to New York. Anyone else wish they had more 8 days? I saw where host Randy did one in the southern caribbean and loved it. Wonder which ship and where all he went, all the southern's I've looked at have hardly any sea days in them.

It looks to me like the Carnival Liberty is offering eight day cruises about twice per month out of Fort Lauderdale.

I loved the 8 day southern:D

Ship Carnival Liberty

Sailing From Fort Lauderdale, FL on 06/09/2007

Itinerary Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL ; Costa Maya, Mexico ; Limon, Costa Rica ; Colon, Panama ; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL

Ship Carnival Liberty

Sailing From Fort Lauderdale, FL on 06/23/2007

Itinerary Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL ; San Juan, Puerto Rico ; St. Thomas, USVI ; Antigua ; Tortola, BVI ; Nassau, Bahamas ; Ft Lauderdale (Pt Evrglds), FL

In the new Currents it shows Miracle and Liberty 8 days starting 9/29/07 thru 3/1/08 out of FLL and Pride and Spirit out of LA

The Pride is in LA, but the Spirit is home ported in San Diego during the winter and Alaska during the summer.

You may be interested in our CC Group cruise.

2/27/08 8 DAYS ON THE MIRACLE!!

Our Cruise Critic prices are often less than Carnival, with on board credit and other perks, too!

Check out our thread:

Update: Cruise Critic Miracle 8 Day Cruise - 2/27/08 -join Us! (multipage.gif1 2 3 ... Last Page)

manmtnmike

8 Day Southern Caribbean Cruise

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif

carnivalmiraclemain2.jpg

CARNIVAL MIRACLE Carnival Miracle is the fourth ship in the Spirit class, which introduced some significant firsts for Carnival: alternative restaurants and onboard wedding chapels. Spirit-class ships also offer an impressive 80 percent ratio of outside cabins, as well as lots of nice little touches -- like museum-quality artwork and "designer" martinis.

Itinerary

Day 1 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Day 2 - Fun Day at Sea

Day 3 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 4 - St. Martin, NA

Day 5 - St. Lucia, WI

Day 6 - St. Kitts, WI

Day 7 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 8 - Fun Day At Sea

Day 9 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Prices & Amenities

For Info E-mail Group Info.

Group Leader: manmtnmike.

Here is the quote for the 8 day Carnival Miracle sailing 2/27/08

Pricing: http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupinfo.cfm

**Note that the prices are cheaper than some of the7 day cruises!

**Especially when factoring in the $100 ship board credit per cabin.

We did the Liberty 8 day. Same as S&S 3 will be doing Oct 13, 2007. San Juan, St Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, etc. Great ship & intin.

The problem with 8 day cruises of course is you have to either have a floating start date, or follow it with a 6 day (a la Liberty) which aren't as popular.

To the OP, it looks like your choices for a June 08 cruise is either a New York departure or Carnival Freedom out of FLL.

Archived