Room assignment finally.. whew!! Upgrade!!

fatcat04

Well, I have kept my mouth shut in hopes the upgrade fairy would smile on mom and dad. And she did!! I wonder if there is some oblation I should offer up for her kindness :D

I had no clue what a "guarantee" even was before I booked their room. The TA did not do a very good job of explaining too, just told me they were guaranteed a cabin with a balcony. :confused: (I will never do a guarantee again as it is far too nerve racking for me :eek:)

So, I came to find out it was the "VH guarantee." That made me a bit nervous after I read up on what it was but I said I will just keep my trap shut, my fingers crossed, and hope for the best.

And guess what... they got an upgrade to a VD!!! Cabin 4162 to be exact!! Yipee!! :D

It is a little back on the ship but not right next to an elevator and seems to be over the kitchen maybe?? Not sure... hopefully won't be too loud though.

Oh well.... no grumbling here. I am thankful!! Now at least I can stop nibbling away my fingernails as I check the "online check-in" several times a day.

Congratulations for our parents.

If you find it too nerve wracking to wait to see what cabin you will be assigned in the future, you always have the option of booking a specific cabin by number. You can choose the one you want and book it.

Archived