LOTS of pictures from our Mariner cruise...

I was also on this cruise! I love all of the pictures! What I found the best about your pictures is that my husband and daughter are in the background of several of then. They are in the pictures of the Splash Park at Labadee!

It looks like your family had an awesome time!

Hi Karen.

Thank you so very much for posting your photos. We are leaving in 4 weeks for the Mariner Western route & were so excited to see the beautiful places that we are going to be in a month!! We can't wait!

I do have a question for you though... you were tendered in Ocho Rios? I'm only asking because the itinerary says that we are supposed to be docked in Ocho Rios. I am a little nervous because my FI & I are getting married that morning on the beach in Ocho Rios... and I have scheduled my cab to the beach around the fact that we are going to be docked. Also, if we're tendered, then I imagine that bad weather could play a part in whether or not we'll actually go to Ocho Rios. YIKES!! :eek:

Thanks in advance for your help!

the nervous bride,

angie

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your family looks great and it looks like you had a wonderful time. It looks like you kids are about the same age as mine. Did your kids participate in the kids program on board? If so, how did they enjoy it? I have 2 girls age 9 and 7 and one boy who is almost 4. I am considering a Disney cruise out of Port Canaveral, but your Mariner pictures make me think that my kids would also enjoy that ship too. I hear Disney's kids program is top notch and is hard to beat. But it sound like RCCL can beat Disney in one area--the kids program is not quite as crowded. Thanks for any input you can provide on the Mariner kids program.

Hi Karen.

Thank you so very much for posting your photos. We are leaving in 4 weeks for the Mariner Western route & were so excited to see the beautiful places that we are going to be in a month!! We can't wait!

I do have a question for you though... you were tendered in Ocho Rios? I'm only asking because the itinerary says that we are supposed to be docked in Ocho Rios. I am a little nervous because my FI & I are getting married that morning on the beach in Ocho Rios... and I have scheduled my cab to the beach around the fact that we are going to be docked. Also, if we're tendered, then I imagine that bad weather could play a part in whether or not we'll actually go to Ocho Rios. YIKES!! :eek:

Thanks in advance for your help!

the nervous bride,

angie

I was on this cruise as well...relax, nobody tenders at Jamaica :D. We were docked at the pier. I suspect the original poster might have thought that "tendered" meant the same thing as "docked" or "moored", since she also used it to describe our docking at Cozumel. Not everyone realizes that "tendered" refers to the smaller boats used to carry passengers from the ship to the dock when the ship is moored offshore, as we were at Grand Cayman and Labadee.

I was on this cruise as well...relax, nobody tenders at Jamaica :D. We were docked at the pier. I suspect the original poster might have thought that "tendered" meant the same thing as "docked" or "moored", since she also used it to describe our docking at Cozumel. Not everyone realizes that "tendered" refers to the smaller boats used to carry passengers from the ship to the dock when the ship is moored offshore, as we were at Grand Cayman and Labadee.

jtmalt ~ THANK YOU for putting my mind at ease! One less thing that I have to worry about that morning. *whew*

thanks again!

angie

Archived