Western Caribbean

Yippee, we are booked first time ever on the RCL Freedom of the Seas for late November. Can anyone tell me if the weather is hot, cool or in between that time of the year. Need to know what type of clothing to take.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

Is this your first time with RCI??? or just with Freedom???

There are several threads about "Thanksgiving" Cruises or "Cruising in November" if you want to do a search.

We have cruised several times during Thanksgiving, and think it is the PERFECT time to cruise the Caribbean. Weather for Western or Southern Caribbean is Mid 80's to Low 90's and water temp around 78-80.

Hope This Helps.

Yes, its our first time with RCI, actually, only our second cruise, first was with Princess, going to Alaska. Sold me on cruising forever.

Thank you for the info, sounds like perfect temps for me.

Two of our cruises started on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Caribbean is perfect at that time, in our opinion. We've snorkeled down there several times on these cruises and the water temp was just right. Shouldn't have a worry about weather.

Just remember that the first day or two on the ship deck will be chilly, if you plan on being out there. For us it was the absolute perfect time to be in a hot tub! There was no one else on deck. I sat in there with my kids for a long time, it was great with the cool breeze. In the Caribbean itself the temps were very nice, in the 80's.

Yippee, we are booked first time ever on the RCL Freedom of the Seas for late November. Can anyone tell me if the weather is hot, cool or in between that time of the year. Need to know what type of clothing to take.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help.

Archived