If the price of a cruise were not an issue . . .

what ship would you cruise on and why?

My choise would be the Liberty of the Seas and I would book the Royal Suite. I would like to experience all of the onboard amenities just to say that I did it, lol. Plus, I've never been on a ship that big and I would like to see how the cruising experience may be different on a large ship.

I think if price were not a factor, I would cruise on the Liberty of the Seas and I would book the Royal Suite. For me, I would like to experience all of the onboard amenities just to say that I did it, lol. Plus, I've never been on a ship that big and I would like to see if it really is any different.

i don't know what ship i would choose, but I would do a world cruise in a big fancy suite!!

I think if price were not a factor, I would cruise on the Liberty of the Seas and I would book the Royal Suite. For me, I would like to experience all of the onboard amenities just to say that I did it, lol. Plus, I've never been on a ship that big and I would like to see if it really is any different.

Probably would cruise on Crystal because there are very few children. Don't get me wrong, I love children.....I have two of my own.:D But when I go on a vacation with just my husband I would much rather have it be more adults.

If I were to take the children and price was not a factor, probably FOS or LOS. Although I'm sure they would have a great time on Carnival too.

Holland America has a World Cruise of over 100 days. I could deal with a penthouse suite on that cruise.

I was thinking the same thing. That is a really nice itinerary. Wouldn't even care about the PS, I would be happy in an S :)

I was thinking the same thing. That is a really nice itinerary. Wouldn't even care about the PS, I would be happy in an S :)

Well...if forced to I could deal with an 'S' suite.

Even if I had the money I'd be afraid to ask for the time off from work. I'm worried my boss would realize he could easily do without me for four months.:eek:

Well...if forced to I could deal with an 'S' suite.

Even if I had the money I'd be afraid to ask for the time off from work. I'm worried my boss would realize he could easily do without me for four months.:eek:

Even if you couldn't get the time off for a WC.

As long as we are playing the "money is no object game" :)

I would like to sail on at least one ship of every cruise line ( in some sort of suite , of course :))

Just to get a taste of each line

For me, a "no brainer". I love the Southern Caribbean, so I'd cruise it for 6 months straight. This way I can see all I can see. Even if it means sailing the Destiny (one of my favorities) Six months later, I'd move on to Hawaiian Islands . . .

My choise would be the Liberty of the Seas and I would book the Royal Suite. I would like to experience all of the onboard amenities just to say that I did it, lol. Plus, I've never been on a ship that big and I would like to see how the cruising experience may be different on a large ship.

CCL, any ship to and around Greece! and, BTW, it's not the cruise price that's so bad really, it's the air for 5 coupled w/ the cruise that's the stinger.:o

Rather than waaaay crazy like if I won the lottery but just if I could have a terrific vacation that isn't over the top expensive, I'd choose a 10-day or 11-day on RCI with adjoining balcony cabins for us and our three boys. I think they'd love some of the onboard amenities offered on RCI.

Id pick the RCI Voyager out of Galveston. Id be happy with anything, but a balcony would be suite....errr I mean sweet.

I just refuse the pay the current prices or Id be booked. I do want to get on her.

I think RCI has better past guest perks and I want to be diamond.

I've also toyed with a world cruise idea as well although I've never gone as far as to research it. I have a good friend who wants to do a Mediterranean cruise for several weeks.

I never looked into the "high end" cruise lines but I'd probably want to check out what it would be like to sail on one of those too!! I also like the idea of trying every ship in each line.

It's certainly interesting how many folks on this board would like to go on RCCL (specifically the Liberty of the Seas--which I'll be on in 55 days!)...

Then, one goes over to the RCCL board and finds there are people sort of dreading the LOTS...fearing it's getting TOO big...

Then, of course, most of you dream way too small...BOTH Carnival and RCCL are fairly affordable...Chances are if you afford to cruise on Carnival, you can probably afford to cruise on Royal Caribbean as well...Yes, they're charging a fairly high premium for the Liberty of the Seas (My LOTS cruise is costing m about $400 per person more than my subsequent Carnival Liberty cruise--for a similar category cabin)...But, I'm pretty sure most here could absorb an additional $800 hit...maybe cruise sightly less often or bite the bullet somewhere else...you just don't CHOOSE too...

But, if money REALLY were "no object"...like you won some contest and they said you could pick ANY 7-night cruise as your prize, my guess is anyone with any sense would think..."Okay, here's my chance to go on a cruise I know I'll likely NEVER afford--SilverSeas, Regent...one of those sort of lines..."

Certainly what I'd do...even though I probably would realize it's not really for me...I'm guessing the crowd is a little stuffier, likely much older...I'd probably have less fun...But I would likely still enjoy the experience--then go back to cruising the lines I'm more comfortable with...

Luckily for me, I CAN at least afford a couple of nice cruises a year on a selection of cruise lines...and I can enjoy and appreciate any of them...

I would like to sail on at least one ship of every cruise line ( in some sort of suite , of course :))

And then go for a long cruise in the one you liked the best.:)

And then go for a long cruise in the one you liked the best.:)

yeah...i cld work w/ this.

Archived