Journey

BarbEGarby

I just got a phone call from my friends who where supposed to leave on the Journey today. For some reason the cruise is delayed until tomorrow morning and they are on there way to New Brunswick, NJ. where Celebrity is putting them up for the night. If I hear anything else, I will keep you posted.

Barb

Yes, go to the new Azamara cruise line forum for the details. Evidently, they are being allowed on the ship today so that looks good for sailing. Bon Voyage!!

Hi Everyone !

As a reminder, we have a new message board dedicated to Journey and Quest. The board is Azamara Cruises. You can find it here : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=466

This thread is being moved to the Azamara Cruises board.

Please post any threads or comments pertaining to Journey/Quest/Azamara at the Azamara Cruises board. Thank you !

The real reason the cruise was delayed was because nobody knew how to spell Azamara. BTW, that name came about when someone asked the line's CEO if they were mimicking Oceania. "Azamara fact, we are!" :)

The real reason the cruise was delayed was because nobody knew how to spell Azamara. BTW, that name came about when someone asked the line's CEO if they were mimicking Oceania. "Azamara fact, we are!" :)

GOOD ONE!!!:D

Archived