Those just back from the Zui...dining times?

npeters

I'm getting confused....earlier posts said that main lower dining was at 8:30pm but recent posters just back from the 7/31 Eastern Caribbean cruise said that it's 8:00pm. I know that this staggered dining is new so HAL may be tweaking the times. So, what are the 4 dining times? I'm currently confirmed on Main lower but am just requested to be wait listed for the earlier Main upper. The original 8:30pm feels too late, but 8:00pm seems fine....and if the earlier Main Upper changed to 7:30pm, well, that may be too early now!!! Any info....

hmmm...I would like to know too then...my TA told me they are staggered....and I am upstairs at 8:00...that is perfect to me...8:30 would be ok but I am bound to have that 1 extra drink;) in that 1/2 hour.....

She said 5:45 and 6:15....and then 8:00 and 8:30.....

hmmm...I would like to know too then...my TA told me they are staggered....and I am upstairs at 8:00...that is perfect to me...8:30 would be ok but I am bound to have that 1 extra drink;) in that 1/2 hour.....

She said 5:45 and 6:15....and then 8:00 and 8:30.....

Hi Lois, if you're the 8:00pm main upper, then the "new" time (if it indeed changed) would be earlier...7:30pm?

Well, on my roll-call thread, someone called ship services to make Pinnacle reservations. I quote her post:

"Pinnacle Grill: I have booked 2 nights with time reservations. First night on board ship is $10 pp and $20 pp the other night. I would highly suggest calling Ship Services @ 1-800-541-1576 and making reservations now instead of waiting till you board the ship. I was given main lower for the dining room and was told that the original time of 8:15 is now 7:45."

I know Oceanlov1 was just on the Eastern 7/31 so I'm glad to get confirmation, unless HAL is changing this 8/21 Western itinerary :-(. I think I'll call ship services.

I just got off the phone with ship services and was told that main lower is 8:30pm. She 1st said 7:45p but then corrected herself and said that the earlier time if for Alaskan cruises and that the Caribbean cruises are later. I wonder where that 8:15p time is coming from?

Well, as long as I am not eating at 5:45 I will be ok:) .....6:15 would even be a bit too early for me........but 8, 8:15 or 8:30......I will take any of those 3:D

Archived