Carnival Miracle Reviews

I have been reading various reviews on the ship and cruise. I have not read many positive ones and am getting pretty discouraged. I just booked a cruise on the ship for our 10th wedding ann. next July. Can anyone give me some light at the end of the tunnel? :eek: Any good reviews out there? Thanks!

I have been reading various reviews on the ship and cruise. I have not read many positive ones and am getting pretty discouraged. I just booked a cruise on the ship for our 10th wedding ann. next July. Can anyone give me some light at the end of the tunnel? :eek: Any good reviews out there? Thanks!

Actually most of the reviews for the Miracle on the review section of this site are excellent.

We are going on the Miracle next month.

Don't worry and take all the bad reviews with a grain of salt. There are a lot of people who will complain about anything and everything.

I have sailed on the Miracle twice and would sail her again in a minute. We had excellent service and loved the staff on that ship. I think it is actually one of the highest rated Carnival ships in the fleet.

We sailed the Miracle last October, she is a great ship, very well laid out. I never really read bad reviews about her, wouldn't have mattered though, because everyone has their own opinions. You really did pick a beautiful ship and you will enjoy your cruise on her. Have fun and congratulations! :D

My family was on the Miracle this time last month and I can honestly say it was AWESOME. It was everything I expected and more. We would not hesitate to sail her again!

We sailed on her in March and it was WONDERFUL. The cabins were large; the stewards very accommodating. The wait staff were superb. Food was great and the only meal I wasn't too crazy about was the buffet on the second formal night (we opted not to do formal). By then I was so full of food I hardly minded anyway!! We had fun at every port. I didn't like the tendering so much but it wasn't awful - just not as easy as simply walking off the ship.

The ship is very well laid out and it felt "right" from the second we stepped aboard. We did NOT want to leave. It was our first Carnival cruise and it hooked us so much that we've booked another for next March. I hope the Liberty is as wonderful as the Miracle was.

Kim

I was on her in October and it was AWESOME!!! I was home less than a week before I was booked to go back this coming October. And I'm taking others.

At the time she was the current holder of Carnival's Eagle award (highest ranking in Carnival's customer service scores) AND the last Carnival ship to score a perfect 100 on the CDC inspection.

She handles the number of people well and you don't feel as if you are among Thousands, She has most of the extras that the bigger ships have (BOOK Nick and Nora's to celebrate your 10th), yet has an easy to get acquainted with feeling....easy to call her home.

Don't sweat it and enjoy!!!

As someone who has sailed on the Miracle 3 times, I reiterate what others have said: Take the bad reviews with a grain of salt. If the Miracle was a bad ship, I certainly would not have sailed on her 3 times! I was actually booked for a 4th time, but they put her in drydock for that week, so I ended up going on the Valor instead (which was also a great ship!)

I have loved all 3 cruises on the Miracle. She's a clean, beautiful ship, with an awesome staff! Relax, anticipate your cruise and have a blast when you get there!

We're sailing on the miracle on Friday!!! I guarantee that there will be quite a few reviews from our roll call because we have a big roll call going! Also, I've read TONS of great reviews on the Miracle and I agree with the person that said that I don't see how people don't have a great time on cruises unless they either don't expect to or don't like tons of people, etc at which point maybe a cruise isn't for them but there's sooooo much to do! You'll love it!

I had a very good time on the Miracle. Im going again on the 9 day Christmas/ New Years cruise. That ship was very well run and very clean. The Miracle and the Legend are two very nice ships.

Thank you all so much. I feel so much better reading all of your responses and encouraging remarks. I also believe that you make your trip what it is and I plan on having a great time. That is why I chose Carnival to have FUN! :D

I have a site.....my screen name(no space) with a dot com.....I have links to the photos of all CCer's that went with us.....it's in the Marvelous Misfits 10-01-06 section....feel free to check it out.

Archived